Virgin media.. are a joke

Virgin media robbed my money and refusing to give back. They are rude and incompitant and have no comunication skills at all and they better not come near my door again.

What did they actually do?

Did you order Virgin Media and it not work?

I orderd it thro a door rep and I been waiting 3 month and each time fobbed me of so I asked for my money back and said no.

Well now you have learned not to buy from door salesmen. Never ever no matter what they are offering.

sign up for it online.get your package sorted then when the bill arrives don't pay it

I orderd it thro a door rep and I been waiting 3 month and each time fobbed me of so I asked for my money back and said no.

Waiting three months for what ?

Waiting three months for what ?

Installation probably. We waited around the same time period.

Installation probably. We waited around the same time period.

Thanks, so Virgin take money before any connections are made ?

Correct they do take money before connection . I'll never trust door people again.

I got a good deal from sky on friends and family so I called virgin to cancel my subscription. Id been with them for 3yrs and every 6mths price kept on going up and up. So I thought id have a change my my my what a nasty company virgin are the guy who was dealing with me was a real piece of work. Talked down to me like I was scum in the end I said just cancel my subscription like I've asked you to and stop giving me lip. About half an hour later I got a call from his supervisor being so apologetic about his manner. And asked me to reconsider joining them again when my sky offer was over I told her thank you for the apology but Im sorry id sooner watch free view channels than ever have you again. Virgin Media Ya Can stick It :rant::mad:

Correct they do take money before connection . I'll never trust door people again.

If you are using the 0845 number try this 0800 0527588

Or send a email to the boss

Neil Berkett

neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk

explain concisely what the problem is and if you have any names of the people you have spoken to or emails from them give copies to them