Sheffield in the 60s DVD - Previously Unseen Film

Thanks Andy

I emailed on 25/04/14 then again on 09/09/14

Around that time I had problems with btinternet (do you remember them saying they were closing it?)

So I would have transferred to Yahoo and maybe this was where things got mixed up?

Thanks to those who have ordered copies.

Hope you all enjoy the film....

Thanks to those who have ordered copies.

Hope you all enjoy the film....

Mine arrived the other day, great work Andy, thanks.

Andy

I never received mine, I did email twice?

Until I saw this I had forgotten all about it.

Same here, I pmd you to...

Hello all,

After a long time, I have now found a new supplier for these DVDs. These are now more professionally packaged - shrink wrapped with new cover design.

The cost is £10 + £1 postage and packing in the UK per DVD.

If anyone is interested, or would like more details, please contavt me via email on andyhorsfield@btinternet.com

Ever since I came across this cine film I have wanted to share this unique footage with as many people as possible.

Many Thanks

Andy

Hi

If you are looking for the nostalgic present to buy a Sheffield expat this is the perfect present this Christmas.

Have a read of the thread - everyone who has a copy of this DVD absolutely loved it

Please email me on andyhorsfield@btinternet.com

I will post straight away in time for Christmas

Thanks

Andy

Hi

If you are looking for the nostalgic present to buy a Sheffield expat this is the perfect present this Christmas.

Have a read of the thread - everyone who has a copy of this DVD absolutely loved it

Please email me on andyhorsfield@btinternet.com

I will post straight away in time for Christmas

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy wouldn't mind one, but unfortunataely every time I try to play a UK DVD, a notice pops up and says "out of region". A few years ago my son gave me a couplle of DVDs ( originals, not copies) when I was over for a visit, and that notice came up,when I tried to play them and still does today. Don't know if there is a way round this, as I am not much of an electronics person.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Hi Andy wouldn't mind one, but unfortunataely every time I try to play a UK DVD, a notice pops up and says "out of region". A few years ago my son gave me a couplle of DVDs ( originals, not copies) when I was over for a visit, and that notice came up,when I tried to play them and still does today. Don't know if there is a way round this, as I am not much of an electronics person.

If your living outside of the UK then you will need dvd's that are specific to the region you are in e.g.

Region 1 USA

Region 2 UK

If your living outside of the UK then you will need dvd's that are specific to the region you are in e.g.

Region 1 USA

Region 2 UK

Yes I know. I was just wondering if there was a way to transfer to the other system like video tapes.Of course, being in Canada. I come under the USA region.

---------- Post added 10-12-2017 at 22:39 ----------

Well Andy, looks like us ex-pats over here in North America will have to wait until you put the footage on You Tube as the DVD will not work over here.:help:

Edited by Ontarian1981