Is Sheffield Council about to sell off bits of Graves Park YET AGAIN?

As the subject of this thread is no longer relevant, it being about the sale of a cottage which has now been sold, I suggest that this thread can now be closed.

As the subject of this thread is no longer relevant, it being about the sale of a cottage which has now been sold, I suggest that this thread can now be closed.

wow , there speaks the voice of authority

wow , there speaks the voice of authority

Are people not allowed to make suggestions? Threads are closed all the time when the reason they were opened is no longer relevant.

True though. The last few posts have made it rather tedious reading.

True though. The last few posts have made it rather tedious reading.

Exactly. People can continue a baseless and pointless discussion if people wish, although I'm not sure what the purpose would be. There is nothing more to discuss as the matter was settled months ago, despite some people's insistence of dragging this thread up again.

Edited by Daven

Was this what you meant?

https://www.change.org/p/sheffield-city-council-protect-graves-park-protect-our-heritage

It might be worthy of its own thread.

The Friends want support to prevent future attacks on the park and a restructuring of the Trustees.

Edited by cgksheff

Was this what you meant?

https://www.change.org/p/sheffield-city-council-protect-graves-park-protect-our-heritage

It might be worthy of its own thread.

The Friends want support to prevent future attacks on the park and a restructuring of the Trustees.

I'll put a link on my facebook page.

Well I still don't particularly agree with the sale, but it looks like they've done a good job and the building has been restored, instead of pulled down.

Well it seems that Cobnar cottage has been restored and will be put up for sale on the open market

I see it is on the market for £350,000. That was clearly some liability.

Would love to live there.

One problem may be there is a cricket pitch bang opposite so I hope the windows are reinforced as I have seen several balls knocked straight over that wall. It mattered little when the place was derelict .