Friend has violent partner. Should i get involved ?

You could pop into a station and ask the police but unless the girl presses charges there's little that they can do. I have had and have got friends who have been in violent relationships and you can tell them till you're blue in the face that they deserve better but more often than not as soon as the abuser says they are sorry and they'll never do it again they're forgiven and then it happens again.

I believe the police can press charges irrespective of what the victim wants - this takes the responsibility away from the victim - report the scumbag.

I fell out with my best friend over her choice of boyfriend as she said he hit her a few times. Shes been back with him a month and ive just seen on facebook that he hit her again. It said her face was black and blue. This was posted last monday though and dont think she will have taken any photos of what he did. I feel i should inform the police about this. Can i ask what others would do please and would they find out if it was me who rang the police ?

------------

Was their any kids living there. :suspect:

No kids involved. He wants to have children with her though. Shes in her 20s and hes in his 40s. They say age doesnt matter but it will do in the long run.

No kids involved. He wants to have children with her though. Shes in her 20s and hes in his 40s. They say age doesnt matter but it will do in the long run.

I hope shes on the pill then.