Absolute idiot of a driver!!

NEVER have a seen such dangerous driving in my entire life! Tonight 18:45ishOn parkway through derek dooley way then seperated at kfc hillsborough.

Too many things he did would take up my time to list but one was driving straight through a red light when a woman and daughter stoof at the crossing!!

Vehicle was a Landrover discovery. Your number plate was N742***

You went up pavements to over take cars! Driving up cars backsides, cutting in with no room to do so, i slammed my brakes on and nearly crashed into you!

Absolute *BLEEP BLEEP*

Edited by charlie_boy

Pass the no on let the bobbies have a word

What area was this? I once watched a land rover driver attempt to kill a cyclist. Genuinely. They had a bit of a barney at the roadside & the landrover driver then reversed at the cyclist at full pelt with no view through his rear window. The cyclist only escaped because he threw himself onto a banking & out of the way. I was so disturbed I reported the incident to the police. I remember it being an N reg & that particular one you state sounds familiar. Definitely report it. He's probably a seriel offender of poor driving.

Thought you was going to say it was a red Polo.

This young lad held everyone up on Prince by staying in the right hand lane, when people tried to undertake him he tried to drive in the middle of the road and push them into the kerb.

Got to Darnall and couldn't decide which lane he wanted, I overtook him outside Carbrook Hall and he was about a foot off the car in fronts read bumper.

Sorry to ask the obvious question. But if he was driving in such a stupid manner how did you manage to follow him from Dooley way to KFC at hillsborough? :huh:

police will take action if you report it with reg. will be on camera, very easy to prove for them

Sorry to ask the obvious question. But if he was driving in such a stupid manner how did you manage to follow him from Dooley way to KFC at hillsborough? :huh:

He was in front for ages and got further and further away and then turned off somewhere off derek dooley (as if to riverside) but then we saw he again a few minutes later as he pulled in front near the kfc. Obviously he was trying an alternative quicker road to avoid traffic which got him nowhere quick!

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 19:30 ----------

police will take action if you report it with reg. will be on camera, very easy to prove for them

I have done.

Edited by charlie_boy

I remember once i was driving behind some lads in a car on the A57 just coming off the parkway towards Crystal Peaks. Some guy in another car went into the right hand lane to pass me and the car of lads and the car of lads decided he didn't want anyone to overtake him so pulled over to the right hand lane blocking the overtaking car. Thankfully the other car just backed off and let the idiot rule the road.

I really do think some people are morons who think they are invincible when it comes to driving. This morning (5:15am) empty roads, down the A57 towards the parkway this time, some guy in an Audi estate decided to floor it and get right up in my mirror then decide to pull out and pass. I just let him get on with his self destruction and passed him at the junction of Derek Dooley Way traffic lights. :hihi:

Speeding got him no where fast.

Why will it be on camera? As far as I'm aware there are no camera's on on parkway, Dooley and penistone road.

What next, question their parenting skills :rolleyes:

Why will it be on camera? As far as I'm aware there are no camera's on on parkway, Dooley and penistone road.

People dont understand the law with regards to CCTV.

The cameras which do exist on the parkway are for monitoring of traffic levels. That is their purpose, which means they do not need to record at a very high level of frames per second. So even if incidents happen in view of these cameras the odds are the details of the incident will not be recorded.