The Springwood Pub

I heard it was going to be a mosque

Yes love that . Mosque on the woodthorpe . :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Could be the begining of the end of the islamic faith in england. They will all be going home

Edited by spider1

People who are being kicked off the cross are now moving onto woodthorpe (just round the corner from the springwood as it happens)

been past the place a few times in the laast fortnight and there seems to be little or no activity, the skip is still there and a certain amount of rubbish strewn around. I'm mildly suprised that the building itself hasn't been torched

been past the place a few times in the laast fortnight and there seems to be little or no activity, the skip is still there and a certain amount of rubbish strewn around. I'm mildly suprised that the building itself hasn't been torched

It was, a while back - however they couldnt even do that right and botched it...

I agree looks a disgrace , and it has been reported to enviromental !

You don't need to change planning permission to turn a pub into a shop, which is why so many of them across Sheffield seem to be turning into those cheap and grim little Premier shops.

People who are being kicked off the cross are now moving onto woodthorpe (just round the corner from the springwood as it happens)

even J Christ :hihi:

I heard it was going to be a branch of Waterstones.
If that was true, they certainly didnt do their research properly :hihi:

If that was true, they certainly didnt do their research properly :hihi:

On the contrary. I saw a gent walking through that estate with a copy of Dostoevsky's Crime & Punishment only last week. He seemed genuine enough; he wasn't wearing a top, and was drinking a can of Special Brew.

On the contrary. I saw a gent walking through that estate with a copy of Dostoevsky's Crime & Punishment only last week. He seemed genuine enough; he wasn't wearing a top, and was drinking a can of Special Brew.

Probably thought it was a guide to sentencing in the magistrates :hihi:

Probably thought it was a guide to sentencing in the magistrates :hihi:

I dunno Ghostrider, he didn't look like a judge to me. He didn't even have a wig, just a skinhead.