Suggest me on flat/apartment near s1

Hi All,

I am moving shortly to Sheffield along with my family from India. My office is in S1. Please suggest me safe and best area to look for flats. My kid is just few months old so I am looking for peaceful & trouble free area.

Please suggest.

You have many areas which you can take your pick from, sheffield has great transport links into the city centre.

What budget do you have for housing as this will help determine where you can afford to live?

My budget is around 550 or less for a new/good 2 bedroom flat.

Small child is not well-suited for family to live in City Centre flat.

Different cultures have no problem with living in apartments with children, the real problem is the budget, £550 for 2 bedrooms in S1 and presumably furnished... unlikely but not impossible

There's lots to choose from: Mandale House, Metis, City Point all close to town, Daisy Springs is a little further but still within walking distance.

Thanks all for your suggestions.

It is not necessarily required in S1 even if I get a good connectivity to S1 thats enough for me. Only thing I am looking is a decent place for family.

S1 is fairly accessible from most places, there are plenty of apartments on the market currently, you may even find a smaller terrace within your price range. good luck and wnjoy your time in Sheffield!

I was searching in rightmove, what about areas s6(middlewood), s2(Park Garnge) & S3(Millsands) Please suggest.

I was searching in rightmove, what about areas s6(middlewood), s2(Park Garnge) & S3(Millsands) Please suggest.

Millsands is adjacent to the city centre and generally it seems to be a fairly quiet area.

Parts of the S2 area are a bit rough but others are quite nice so it depends on where your flat is

Middlewood, has a few downmarket bits, but has some nicer areas. It's also close to the Hillsborough shopping area.

Access to the city centre from either park grange or middlewood shouldn't be a problem.

**Mod Hat Off**

Middlewood and Park Grange have decent and frequent links to the city centre and the universities, though Middlewood is on the edge of the city itself, not just the edge of the city centre.

Any idea on "The Willows" on Middlewood road Hillsborough.

Is that area good or the areas near city centre will be good for me.