Does anyone know of a good place for a spa break?

Hi all, does anyone on here know of a good place for a spa break? Perferably with treatments included in price. Im looking to book for my hen night but dont know where to start.

Thanks for looking

Try losehill hall near Castleton

Ragdale Hall is my favourite. Its not cheap, but my friends and I love it. Have a look at the pics: http://www.spabreaks.com/venues/ragdale-hall-health-hydro-and-thermal-spa/

I second that....I'm going again in two weeks time! I have been to Eden Hall but prefer Ragdale. I only do day spas, have't got time to stay over. Ragdale isn't expensive for the quality. You can get cheaper packages if you don't want the ones that include three treatments.

Hi all, does anyone on here know of a good place for a spa break? Perferably with treatments included in price. Im looking to book for my hen night but dont know where to start.

Thanks for looking

My friends and I spent the whole day here from 10am - 5pm which included all treatments, lunch and hair. Then we went out for a meal at night.

The most fantastic, memorable experience ever. I was treated like royalty.

SPA 1877

67 Victoria Street,

Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 7QD,

United Kingdom

0114 221 1877

http://www.wahanda.com/place/spa-1877/overview/

They offer two for one deals and voucher days.

You could even book into a Hotel for the night and have a dinner there.

Thank you for your replys I will check out these places xx

Champneys Springs is excellent - you can go for a day, a few weeks or boot camp. They have lots of other packages available.

Also been to Titanic spa in Huddersfield and that's nice - less prices than Springs but still very nice.

Titanic spa in Huddersfield is good if you can get a 2 for 1 overnight spa package... It's an old mill with apartments