Missing Ferrets - 2 male polecats

Location lost/found: S6

Further details

Two missing male ferrets (one big, one smaller) lost just off South Rd in Walkley. They have polecat markings - black, brown and tan fur with bandit masks (photo attached). Their names are Wally and Fula and they are friendly so can be picked up. If you see them please call Helena on 07788420326 or Phil on 07737060589.

Want to get in touch?

To contact this user, click on their user name to access the Email or Private Message forms.

1313909817_2012-02-1119_22_09.jpg.e4b8a22f5dbbf7a6e82510d10ab89189.jpg

Hope you find them... Have you tried Ferret Rescue they are local, if they have been picked up they may have been taken there?

Hes a member of the Forum and he may reply to this...sorry forgotten his name.

Can anyone else help??

Sorry ferret rescue is now closed :(

What I would say though is to register them as lost as a matter of urgency with the RSPCA to be sure of getting them back if they are handed in before they are taken to Hull.

Put up loads of posters and knock on doors, I will keep a look out for you as well as a few strays end up here.

*Edited to ask* have I ever looked after these (or one of) these ferrets for you last year?

Edited by Moonbird

Hi sorry to hear about your lovely pets going missing I just wonderd if they live indoors or out? If they live out it mite be worth it to leave the cage door open with food and water down as often as you can and if you have the time to just keep having a look out to see if there's any sign of them coming back my two jills went missing for about 3 weeks and one day I went down the garden and there they were sat eating there food I really hope this works for you and you get them home safe and healthy.

Thanks for the support. They live outside, but come into the kitchen each night to play. I'm keeping food and water out there, and leaving the hutch open. It's just worrying because my neighbour's ferrets went missing about a week ago and I've had four phone calls about them, but nothing about mine - they've just vanished.

The odd time they have got out they've just pottered around the garden or gone one garden away, and they will come when called, and have a squeaky toy they will respond to, so it suggests they're really not nearby at the moment. :(

One of my ferrets opened the hutch and went missing, we found her next night down the drain in our back garden, we heard little noises coming from the drain and when we opened the drain there was our albino ferret all dirty and hungry but was healthy and sound x

Hope you find them x

Thank you! I keep seeing all the places they could be - it's overwhelming but keeps me hopeful at the same time.

hope you find them it must be awful for you.i have seen your posters.

Thanks! I'm glad people are noticing the posters.

Someone on a Facebook group has seen a brown ferret near a derelict building at garden street near town, I sent her a message to see if she stills has it but she said they couldn't catch it. Thought a would let you know so you know where to put your posters up.

Great, thanks for letting me know, I'll go and have a look. Is that Garden Street off Broad Lane?