Ronin self protection classes

Ronin self protection classes every Tuesday 7 till 8.30. Not for the faint hearted. This stuff is the real deal, to stupid Kata or 1000 year old techniques that once under pressure crumble. Realistic training for the modern violent world. First class free

Is there a website for this that I can take a look at ?

Not at mo mate its being redone. But its defo worth a try I did martial arts and kickboxing for ten years and this is defo best training iv done . First class free or pop down and watch mate

Depends what you want and wear you live pal. 2 or 3 reAlly good clubs in shef

Where abouts is this and how much does it cost? thanks

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Its at the source building next to meadowhall, first class is free £5 a session after, its Brill I highly recomend it

If I sign-up will they tell me what was in the case?

Not at mo mate its being redone. But its defo worth a try I did martial arts and kickboxing for ten years and this is defo best training iv done . First class free or pop down and watch mate

You say youve done martial arts and kickboxing for 10 years? Have you done any of them to a decent level or did you just pick up bits and bobs from here and there then set out to do a "self protection" course?

I went along to this for a year or two and it's ace. It's all reality based stuff and seeks to use methods from lots of different backgrounds to best equip you if you should find yourself in trouble. It's tough going but it helped me improve my fitness and feel more confident. I also made some great friends who I still see today.

To the guy that is asking about the martial arts experience and setting up a course, I can't really answer that myself as I had no experience with martial arts.

If you have your doubts, go along to a class, your first one is free. Find out for yourself!

---------- Post added 29-07-2013 at 15:48 ----------

???????????

He's on about that film Ronin.

---------- Post added 29-07-2013 at 15:51 ----------

You say youve done martial arts and kickboxing for 10 years? Have you done any of them to a decent level or did you just pick up bits and bobs from here and there then set out to do a "self protection" course?

He doesn't run the course. He's just telling people about it because he loves going, same as I did.

Thank you! No I do not run the coarse , the three guys who run the coarse are very Experianced not just im martial arts but in the real world of violance as well, my experiance is nothing to do with it , and as far as the level I trained at, what's that got to do with anything???. Ronin self protection is an awsome class , ran by top trainers. Try it or don't! End of

---------- Post added 29-07-2013 at 16:27 ----------

Ps. I trained at afk for 4 years and although I am not a great standed. The training was and as I know you train there is that your question answered !!!!

I've called in to Ronin Self Protection a couple of times, great stuff taught in the classes and welcoming people/instructors...

J.