Film crew in S8 - Lees Hall - filming X+Y

There is a big film crew between one of the side roads between Lees Hall Avenue and Lees Hall Road in S8 (near Coneygree Woods). Been there a few days filming at one of the houses.

Anyone know what they are filming?

Wasn't some of Four Lions filmed near there? Sequel maybe?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

my daughter is the star of X + Y (well she's an extra) filming in sheffield at the moment, behind decathlon, at high storrs and king edwards. starring rafe spall and sally hawkins. the heart warming story of a weird maths genius who finds love in Taiwan.

it shows yet again that we are as good as living in hollywood!

can't wait to see it. if you see it, look out for the scene where the boy out of 'hugo' is being bullied on the bus, watch for the back of a girl's head nearby and shout 'that's frank's kid'.

it'll impress your friends.

Cool.

Was that what was being filmed off Bramall Lane this morning?

yes - in the car park next to decathlon car park, I wanted a proper look round when I dropped the sprogg off but they wouldn't let me, the swines. I even offered to pull a sickie from work and help out as co star or director, but they weren't interested.

their loss.

yes - in the car park next to decathlon car park, I wanted a proper look round when I dropped the sprogg off but they wouldn't let me, the swines. I even offered to pull a sickie from work and help out as co star or director, but they weren't interested.

their loss.

They'd closed off a bit between Bramall Lane and London Road near go outdoors this morning too.

monday and tuesday they're at high storrs and king edwards - then off to taiwan for the less exotic bits

If it's the same film crew that were at Manor on 22/07/13 - The residents there were told the film was about an autistic savant. But I am not sure if it's a documentary or drama.

Wasn't some of Four Lions filmed near there? Sequel maybe?

I think most of them died at the end of the first film :)

There was a large film crew on London Road this morning, in the area of Bennett St. or Randall Place, at around 09:30 am

By rock Frank, that's a blummin shame lad.