Flowers deliverd at short notice

Hi all, if i order some flowers at 8.30-9.00 in the morning, will they be able to deliver them by 12 if its not to far to go or can anyone tell me a florist that can. They have to be deliverd to town. Thanks for any help with this.

try plantology on division street they are alway really good when I order from them

I will see if they have a website thanks. Its red roses im wanting.

Find an Interflora florist - they can often send the request to a florist local to the delivery area.

I used Pinks in Beighton who always achieved a very fast delivery into Sheffield, but you ma find one nearer.

I looked on the website but they seem expensive and didnt seem to have what i want. I think its townsend in gleadless who had some i like but if they cant deliver in the time i need then will need someone closer.

I'm sure this is probably useless advice now but why not use the yellow pages to find a florist close to the delivery address. Give them a call and ask if they can do you an express delivery. Most have their own delivery people and may be able to help. This is only what interflora do anyway, just farm out the job to a local florist for a cut.