Call of Duty Titles To Be Spaced Out Every 3 Years

This has been announced to be happening after Ghost 'Maybe', There are now 3 companies working on COD titles. Sledgehammer games to be the newest company.. This has been said..

Each will get there turn to bring a new title out, as i have said in my other posts MW4 is apperently next year 2014 as well as what sledgehammer games will come up with, so basicly after this, sledgehammer games will get there turn one year, treyarch another and infinity ward the next..

Opinions?

I would like to think that can only be a good thing for the customers.

How many threads have you read, where people are saying the same things? Its just a rehash of the last game, nothing is improved etc etc

Now with 3 companys making COD games, they each have a decent amount of time to put some real effort into the games, instead of just rehashing the same game every year to make more money!

For me, the biggest improvement they can make, is to stop all the cheating little furkers on multiplayer! I have given up playing BO2 online due to these "gamers" with aimbots and the like! People say there is no such thing as an aimbot for PS3, but I say thats a load of tosh!

Those little people as such, cheat because they don't want to seem what i can only see it as 'a bad player' and aimbots are on most consoles when it comes to COD.

I've watched alot of youtube gamers say the exact same thing as what i've posted in this this.. it may not be true but from by the looks of it, it is true, and as for MW4 is supposedly out next November, not looking forward to another Modern Warfare as such but i guess it could be another step up with/if they use this new engine on it but anyone can correct me, im not saying this is fully true, but from what i have seen/heard it seems fully legit.

I hope they do use a new engine, ass the one that has been used for the past 4 games is old now, obviously! I think the makers need to step up their game, Battlefield 4 will be epic I think, and they will know for sure all the discontent from the COD freaks, and will look to capitalise on the mistakes of COD, and implement them into Battlefield.

IMO, the last truly great COD game was MW 2, it was fantastic from start to finish.

I never played MP, as I was not, and still am not, very good. (I have had BO2 since last christmas, and i've JUST, reached Prestige 5!) But the single player campaign was epic!

Lets see what crap we get with the new MP maps tomorrow for BO2, and whenever Ghosts hits the shops, no doubt I will buy it!

As for Aimbots, I have looked everywhere for one, and still not found one. I would love to use it just once, to really see what advantage you get by using one!

I have always said COD needs to have that demolishing of the buildings like Battlefield has, but i guess if they did it could be mentioned that they are "copying" unless thats just what i think, i dont class is as copying cause MOH has the same engine as Battlefield so..

Our of the Modern Warfares i do prefer MW2 i must admit..

As for the new maps i already have them, xbox wise anyway.. i like them specially the ones they have brought back from BO1. On BO2 im prestige 8 which im still surprised at because iv been rubbish at every single COD online.

For the new developers i hope they come up with something new instead of always reverting back to old games.

Yeah, the demolishing of buildings is great, but like you said, Battlefielders will say copying, but so what, who doesn't copy who these days?

As for the maps, I live in Germany, and for the PS3, they launch sometime today, hope they are better than the last lot, which i found to be a bit ****, to be honest!!

Developers are always going to take someone elses idea into account, but again it goes for the copying, some dont like it and some dont care at all.. Demolishing of buildings for me would be one of the key features in a FPS game because it adds so many things to how the game plays and looks, but thats just my opinion.

The second map pack i hated, and i still cant get my head around them.. the latest pack i love, just because there my type of map i like to go around.