Ladies ... do you like short or long hair on men?

Best hair for men is ...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best hair for men is ...

• Short hair looks best on guys
    • Medium length hair looks best on guys
    • Long hair looks best on guys
    • I don't care about hair length
    • I like baldy blokes

OK ... this one's for the ladies (again) ...

Do you think guys look better with short or long hair ... or don't you have a preference !?

Discuss ........

I like guys with long hair. Generally I don't have a preference I think guys can look good with or without long locks otherwise the hubby would probably have been long gone ;)

Moon

I had long hair for ages and cut it off two weeks ago... seems to have done me some good. I gad a great weekend.:banana: :banana: :banana::D:bigsmile:

ummmmmm...

short for me:wow:

where's the scissors?:headbang::idea::clap:

I know this is for girlies but you've missed out baldy men or are they meant to be included in short hair or do you just not consider them worthy of consideration?

It's not for me, you understand, but there are some well baldies on this forum.

Very long hair looks good on men as long as it's in good condition. Great for headbanging with. Give me a Samson hero any day!:headbang:

Originally posted by max

I know this is for girlies but you've missed out baldy men or are they meant to be included in short hair or do you just not consider them worthy of consideration?

It's not for me, you understand, but there are some well baldies on this forum.

Good point max !!

Is it possible to add a 'bald men' option to the poll ?

If not ... and the girls who have a preference for baldies will just have to select 'short' ... but you can always say u like boldies in your post.

:loopy:

Well for years I preferred long hair and most my ex's had long hair :headbang: but that's the rock chick in me!

Over the last few years though, I guess I've changed to no preference since alot of my long haired mates have chopped it off and I don't mind nice groovy short cuts and skin heads now. My current partner has shaved hair, so its a good job I don't mind. I do still love long hair, its just there is not so many around now in my age group!

Baldness - are guys like Bruce Willis and he Mitchells in eastenders considered bald?

Cos they do have a a bit of hair left.

I know someone with hair like that who is extermely dishy! Saying that my real name means lover of men so I guess I just like nice guys.

Moon Maiden

SF Slapper!

I've had long hair for the best part of ten years now. There was one occasion on which I cut it and as the previous post says, I too had a good time...for a very short while.

For some reason cutting my locks made me instantly more popular with a great many people and even seemed to make me more attractive to the opposite sex.

At first this was great, but then I had to ask myself why these people hadn't had the time of day for me when I had long flowing brown hair...it occured that they were just that damn shallow that they judged me on that alone.

So I grew it back and thought **** 'em all.

Depends on the guy but long hair that's in good condition can be VERY sexy. But some guys just don't suit long hair and look nicer with short hair!

ummmmmm...

short for me

where's the scissors?

I agree with you Ying but I now have this mental picture of you as the Forum Delilah :P