Sign in to follow this  

Im going to sound like a right health obsessed freak but.. rash

would it have been there for more than 24 hours though if i had leaned on something? will wait a few more days before seeking medical help anyways as its probably nothing..

The pattern looks like it's come from a metal watch strap or a bracelet. Is it possible that you could have been lying on your boyfriend's watch strap or something. If it is that, then it is possible for the marks to be visible for a few days.

Believe me, that's not a rash. Those are marks from clothing, straps or something else which has been pressed against your skin. The marks are like tiny little bruises or abrasions; they should disappear within a few days. As long as whatever it was doesn't press into your skin again. Wear a loose top for a few days, and it'll be fine.

okay thanks. i have no idea what could have been pressed on ma back as its too low for a bra strap and i cant imagine that it could have been my clothes.. bf hasnt been wearing a watch or ought so couldnt be that either.

basically, unless you feel ill (dizzy, headache, tired etc)
i do feel dizzy n have headache ect. but i think that was there before that mark..ill not worry bout it

re: the comment about the doctors, they are supposedly obliged to offer you an appointment within 2 days under the new system.

i think that maybe if it is an emergency they might get you in within 2 days cyclone but last time i asked for an appointment it was well over a week till i got one.

The last two times I wanted to see my doctor I was offered an appointment on the same day.

When I first saw this thread I thought "Chickenpox" but after seeing the photo it looks like someones been engaged in kinky games with a hairbrush :hihi:

The last two times I wanted to see my doctor I was offered an appointment on the same day.

When I first saw this thread I thought "Chickenpox" but after seeing the photo it looks like someones been engaged in kinky games with a hairbrush :hihi:

they have never even offered me an appointment on the same day for my daughter and they say that they try and see babies as soon as they can!

hmm.. kinky games with a hairbrush :hihi: i think not somehow.. wish i knew what it is i am leaning on though as similar marks have appeared on the other side of ma back now.. :confused:

ask them about the new guidelines if you like. But they are obliged to see all patients within 2 days according to the NHS.