70's style clothing and music calms you down

its official lol

"EDL demo 1427: Louise Brierley BBC WM Reporter

It's calmed down here in Chamberlain Square where the counter demo is taking place at the moment. It did get fraught earlier and there were attempts to breach exits. There was lots of chanting - it only seems a small minority who have been aggressive."

"There are people dressed in 70s-style clothing and when the atmosphere turns aggressive they turn on their music and start dancing around. It seems to have worked, people have calmed down."

It's the Chicken's Legs wot does it! :hihi:

whats that stupid disco song?

rick dees and the disco duck?

sorry

ive found it lol

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 16:42 ----------

lmao at this pic from today in brum

http://i2.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article5163782.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/EDL--english-disco-lovers-5163782.jpg

In the 70s I had a German helmet hairstyle, bright blue bell bottom trousers, six inch brown platform shoes , yellow kipper tie with a knot the size of Glasgow and a bright red shirt with a collar like Concordes' wings. To top it all off I wore a midnight blue velvet jacket.

You HAD to be calm in that lot, you'd be sectioned if you so much as blinked out of place.

70's style clothing and music calms you down

Nowt like a pair of dockers and Anarchy In The UK to calm people down.

---------- Post added 22-07-2013 at 08:27 ----------

Welcome to my world :love:

We were already aware that a far right demo was your world.

Nowt like a pair of dockers and Anarchy In The UK to calm people down.

---------- Post added 22-07-2013 at 08:27 ----------

We were already aware that a far right demo was your world.

There you go again with your lies, Iv never been on any demo,just where do you get your (false)information from.you do have a sad life when you cant come on a light hearted thread without making it into a political point scoring agenda...grow up

There you go again with your lies, Iv never been on any demo,just where do you get your (false)information from.you do have a sad life when you cant come on a light hearted thread without making it into a political point scoring agenda...grow up

The OP is about an EDL demo. I mentioned the same EDL demo. You said I was changing the subject. Time to learn to read and write.

Let's call this the null hypotheses.

puts on the flared white jumpsuit with big collers and massive glasses

The OP is about an EDL demo. I mentioned the same EDL demo. You said I was changing the subject. Time to learn to read and write.

Psst the OP is about 70's style and clothing ..can you read ?

"70's style clothing and music calms you down"

please point out any political reference in the thread title or mention of any political group.I stand by my claim ...you live a sad life