Romanian beggars paid to fly home

Which would you prefer?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• yes pay them to leave
    • no pay for them to be locked up
    • leave them alone
    • cant i be paid to go to romania with them?

Those who wanna hol back home have gone for nowt,I wonder how many will be back,lets face it there,s more people to pickpocket from in London than in their own place.

Not to worry, there all Muslims and darkies in London and we're moving Hadrians wall just North of Watford gap.

Which tribe are you importing to shift all the stone? - You won't get the locals to do it.

that would be nice but i:am afraid embassy's wont even pay fines already in london for parking.

haha wish id made the poll public now so i could see which saucy devils want a free holiday in romania :P

that would be nice but i:am afraid embassy's wont even pay fines already in london for parking.

Not a problem. Take them to a major tourist resort, present each one of them with a (worthless) voucher entitling the bearer to a 2-week stay in a luxury hotel, let them off the bus and tell them to go and claim their free holiday.

If you screw with the Romanian tourist industry - particularly during a busy period - you will probably get somebody's attention.

Romanians should be paid more money to stay here so they don't have to beg.

Hmmm! Post 13 or post 18. Which is the dumbest?