No Go areas dont exist..

yeah my house is a no go area for bible bashers too..........of any kind

yeah my house is a no go area for bible bashers too..........of any kind

yeah but do the Police warn them they may get their heads kicked in if they continue ?

yeah but do the Police warn them they may get their heads kicked in if they continue ?

i think heads kicked ins a bit........steep

i might give em a tongue lashing lol

lol.

Yes, of course they do.

I love this bit by the way

they were told by a Muslim police community support officer that they could not preach there and that attempting to convert Muslims to Christianity was a hate crime.

Hate crime indeed. I would have thought trying to save people from that cult would deserve government funding or a prize or something. Having said that, trying to get them to change cults to another, less violent but equally deluded one is a bit stupid and pointless.

Instead lets just outlaw religion until the big fella makes an appearance?

Edited by SAAB_

The Wybourne is definitely a no go area. :D

Another classic Daily Mail story.

Instead lets just outlaw religion until the big fella makes an appearance?

No, you cannot ban thoughts or beliefs or speech, that is heinous.

The Wybourne is definitely a no go area. :D

Another classic Daily Mail story.

Sorry ..of course the Daily Mail only prints falsehoods..how silly of me to think differently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329516/Lee-Rigby-pictured-Face-innocent-drummer-25-butchered-Woolwich-Muslim-fanatics.html

Sorry ..of course the Daily Mail only prints falsehoods..how silly of me to think differently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329516/Lee-Rigby-pictured-Face-innocent-drummer-25-butchered-Woolwich-Muslim-fanatics.html

I don't think that the poster mentioned falsehoods!

The truth is this is an ill thought out decision of one person alone, it's not national policy worthy of a national tabloid newspaper's outrage, and sooner or later an apology will be made for the community police officers actions.

That is what is meant by a classic Daily Mail story. Pure rabble rousing for the people who like to foam at the mouth.

No, you cannot ban thoughts or beliefs or speech, that is heinous.

It wouldnt really be a ban though would it. If hes real like we keep getting told then hed soon make his presence felt if he thought his sheeple couldnt tell him how great he is.

On a more serious note, i would ban ALL religion from schools and stop the stupid situation of schools being legally bound to teach such drivel.

It warps the mind. Id also ban FGM, forced marriages and all the rest of the crap that comes along with these out of date cults.

If someone wants to believe in god then let them choose for themselves when they become old enough to make their own decisions in life.

Edited by SAAB_

It wouldnt really be a ban though would it.
Outlawing religion wouldn't be a ban? How does that work?

I don't think that the poster mentioned falsehoods!

The truth is this is an ill thought out decision of one person alone, it's not national policy worthy of a national tabloid newspaper's outrage, and sooner or later an apology will be made for the community police officers actions.

That is what is meant by a classic Daily Mail story. Pure rabble rousing for the people who like to foam at the mouth.

The decision may have been ,the thought process behind ..now thats a different kettle of fish...its brushing things like this under the carpet which indirectly leads to the contents of my link above..that and the couldnt care less attitude of the apologists..