Racist jailed..

It might not be just about colour, but it certainly isn't just about nationality, which seems to have been the theme of the provocations.

as i said, im not the one making up his crimes, the judiciary did, maybe race hate is the closest they could get? maybe we both should agree to disagree and agree that that was the case lol

since we could argue all night about the semantics in the case, thing is, whether racist or xenophobic he was wrong, and hateful and only did it cos he got a bee in his bonnet about the mans nationality

i wasnt the one that decided if it was race or not, and yup racists are generally abit dim when it comes to our / their history, a hell of alot of us are part german lol

mind u this one does seem a bit dimmer than the rest, like vague boys quote shows lmao

Then how can it be racist?

cos hes an idiot

But you post against your own, does that make you an idiot?

But you post against your own, does that make you an idiot?

da wot?

Reading the article I fail to see the crime. When has it been against the law to display the Union Jack or poppies?

Reading the article I fail to see the crime. When has it been against the law to display the Union Jack or poppies?

youre joking right?

Wasn't Dunkirk a major and rather embarrassing defeat where the British army ran away from superior German forces?

Perhaps not the best example in retrospect. :D

Ran away?

No.

Tactical withdrawal orchestrated with skill and cunning no other nation could ever hope to match?

Oh yes!!

It wasnt an obvious victory, but it was a victory all the same.

youre joking right?

So please show me the law that stipulates displaying the union jack and poppies is a rascist act? Does this mean that anyone who shows the union jack or wears a poppy in the presence of someone from another country is being rascist? I'm sure there must be more to this individuals actions than that but they didn't seem to be covered by the article.

So please show me the law that stipulates displaying the union jack and poppies is a rascist act? Does this mean that anyone who shows the union jack or wears a poppy in the presence of someone from another country is being rascist? I'm sure there must be more to this individuals actions than that but they didn't seem to be covered by the article.

did you miss out the part (ie:- the whole article) where it was a constant stream of things directed at the guy not being english / or of being german?

he had 5 years of it

i know certain people argue the toss a bit and try to deny things but cmon, your just taking the biscuit

did you miss out the part (ie:- the whole article) where it was a constant stream of things directed at the guy not being english / or of being german?

he had 5 years of it

i know certain people argue the toss a bit and try to deny things but cmon, your just taking the biscuit

I have read the article and like I said I'm sure there is more examples of his behaviour but the article doesn't cover them. The only examples it gives are the display of the union jack and display of poppies on armistice day. There was the threat to 'Kill him' but I don't believe the court took thats seriously or I'm sure the sentence would be more severe.

If you can point out any other examples of this rascist behaviour included in the article then I'd be obliged if you could point them out.

I have read the article and like I said I'm sure there is more examples of his behaviour but the article doesn't cover them. The only examples it gives are the display of the union jack and display of poppies on armistice day. There was the threat to 'Kill him' but I don't believe the court took thats seriously or I'm sure the sentence would be more severe.

If you can point out any other examples of this rascist behaviour included in the article then I'd be obliged if you could point them out.

i cant id requote the whole article, so ill let you suss it out im sure youre not that stupid................really ;)