Let's hope everyone follows suit

2 coaches every other weekend?

It's hardly going to break the bank for stoke is it? :hihi:

(nice thought though)

Agreed !

There chairman mr bet365 will be making thousands every minute of the day , and besides that they would have to make the whole day free to convince me to watch the awful football stoke have produced for years on end .

I'd rather we followed the "German model" and charged a reasonable amount for a match ticket. Bayern charge the equivalent of £104 for a ST.

I'd rather we followed the "German model" and charged a reasonable amount for a match ticket. Bayern charge the equivalent of £104 for a ST.

The germans have got it right,and its a simple solution.

The germans have got it right,and its a simple solution.

Yup, but stupidly the powers that be here see ££££ signs before logic.

Yup, but stupidly the powers that be here see ££££ signs before logic.

Got to blame greedy clubs, greedy players and Sky with stupid TV deals, football used to be the fans game now it's the prawn sandwich brigade. If you watch SSN and you were foreign you'd be hard pressed to realise we had 4 leagues.

I'm sorry but the PL is not the promised land; to me it's the Championship, most clubs that go to the PL don't stick around too long and are hoodwinked into spending money they ain't got (Pompey) prime examples.

Got to blame greedy clubs, greedy players and Sky with stupid TV deals, football used to be the fans game now it's the prawn sandwich brigade. If you watch SSN and you were foreign you'd be hard pressed to realise we had 4 leagues.

I'm sorry but the PL is not the promised land; to me it's the Championship, most clubs that go to the PL don't stick around too long and are hoodwinked into spending money they ain't got (Pompey) prime examples.

Agree with you 100% Pete but it happened at least once before the PL was even thought of. Remember Bristol City getting a rush of blood and dishing out TEN year contracts and going bankrupt? The lessons were there to be learnt.

Unfortunately clubs are too ready to bow to pressure from their own fans to splash the cash. There are always fans ready to slag off their own chairman for 'lacking ambition' and we've all done it, me included.

If Sky want to pump millions into the game that's their lookout. It should have been good for the game. It's the fault of bad financial management by the clubs that sees the cash end up in the pockets of players and agents.

I find it unbelievable that clubs are so weak minded that they are willing to pay agents directly. It should be the player and the player only that pays HIS agent.

The plonkers in the FA have got a lot to answer for too. They should be running the game like they do in Germany. Much cheaper ticket prices, fewer foreigners in the league and a successful national team follows as a bonus.

By Christ Jim lad ... as sensible a post as I've seen on here.

2 coaches every other weekend?

It's hardly going to break the bank for stoke is it? :hihi:

(nice thought though)

Will it be just 2 coaches? Or as many as needed?

It's a good move from Stoke, it helps keep an eye on their fans too.

More clubs should follow suit.