Could anyone foster a cat *sorted*

I have managed to trap a group of stray cats living in a garden in Burngreave. A mum and her babies, and a male were trapped a few weeks back and are now at the Cats Shelter.

I caught another female yesterday and took her for neutering but she had already been done. Unfortunately I had to release her back to the garden where she came from despite the fact that she has had surgery (they had to open her up to discover she was already neutered).

She is black and white and looks in otherwise good health. I think she's around 5yr old, very friendly and wants to be fussed non stop. Easy to handle and went in the cat carrier no problem. She was also very chilled out in the car and seemed to enjoy the journey. She was such a darling and I feel terrible just dumping her back in the garden :(

Would anyone be able to take her until a rescue space comes available? :help:

thanks

Its such a sad situation with the cats at the moment isn't it Smudge. Well done for helping this colony and stopping many more being born with your efforts.

Haven't you still got the Rain Rescue small cat pen that she could stay in for a short term? I had forgotten it was still with you.

I know the Sheffield Cat Shelter are really bursting at the seams, as are so many at the moment. Poor Poor cats

I have, but she has a group of friends at the property and with the weather being nice it seems a shame to keep her couped up. I kept her in over night after her operation and a lady is feeding her for me so I'm not overly worried about her (obviously if the weather turns I'll be more concerned). It just seems such a shame that she doesn't have her own family as she is such a little sweet heart. Broke my heart leaving her there. I have had a p.m about someone possibly taking her on full time so fingers crossed it may work out :)

P.S the cat pen is getting regular use from the fostering I do for the cat shelter, but if you ever need it back letme know and I'll look into buying one x

Thanks Peaches but this little lady has now been rehomed with a lovely couple. Fingers crossed it all works out!

oh fabulous well done Smudge - one lucky lady

Its such a worry when you see them all isn' t it. This is one of the nicer stories. Well done for sorting.