West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

When did I say you mentioned me? :huh:

So your interaction is limited to going to a market and passing the time of day. I thought it might be. At least we know now that you're speaking from a position of ignorance. I wouldn't claim that anywhere in UK is an Asian area, I leave that to the Asians or the police. To me, that's part of the problem, them trying to make whole areas into ghettos can only lead to more problems.

and i imagine most on here in this whole debate dont really live anywhere near many muslims anyway

but thats not the point, i base my arguement on ones i DO interact with in my daily life, whereas max has already admitted previously he bases his view of them from the extremist actions in faraway countries

why?

cos it solidifies his view that they ARE ALL evil

anyway, back to the op?

they have two ukrainian men in custody for another 7 days and ones also answering questions about an old mans murder

So your interaction is limited to going to a market and passing the time of day. I thought it might be. At least we know now that you're speaking from a position of ignorance. I wouldn't claim that anywhere in UK is an Asian area, I leave that to the Asians or the police. To me, that's part of the problem, them trying to make whole areas into ghettos can only lead to more problems.

Yet you seem to be claiming to be well qualified to wax lyrical about Muslims, and your experiences of them don't appear to be any more comprehensive than the rest of us.

In the early/mid 80's I lived in Nether Edge, which had many Asian (Muslim) inhabitants..our doors were always open, and I got to know my neighbours quite well.

I've always got on well with my neighbours (black & white), but the ones I had in Nether Edge were good natured, the kindest, and always offering help to us as a young family. Now they may well not be indicative of Muslims generally, but I've rarely encountered a Muslim who's wanted to indoctrinate me or do me harm.

Or they've been demonized as bogeymen and the gullible and the simple have (as they always do) fallen for it.
Obviously a graduate from some university bought and paid for by the Saudis.

The west has no need to demonize the Islamic cult they are their own best PR machine. You only need to remove your blinkers and you will see that the majority of human rights violations and conflicts are because of Islam's' unwavering belief that theirs is the only way.

Yet you seem to be claiming to be well qualified to wax lyrical about Muslims, and your experiences of them don't appear to be any more comprehensive than the rest of us.

In the early/mid 80's I lived in Nether Edge, which had many Asian (Muslim) inhabitants..our doors were always open, and I got to know my neighbours quite well.

I've always got on well with my neighbours (black & white), but the ones I had in Nether Edge were good natured, the kindest, and always offering help to us as a young family. Now they may well not be indicative of Muslims generally, but I've rarely encountered a Muslim who's wanted to indoctrinate me or do me harm.

Didn't the neighbours of the 7/7 bombers say something similar? If only they had walked around wearing "Terrorist Bomber" T shirts.

Didn't the neighbours of the 7/7 bombers say something similar? If only they had walked around wearing "Terrorist Bomber" T shirts.

I don't know what the neighbours of the 7/7 bombers said, do you? But if they were typical of Muslims we'd all be dead already, not staring wistfully at our navels.

I don't know what the neighbours of the 7/7 bombers said, do you? But if they were typical of Muslims we'd all be dead already, not staring wistfully at our navels.

You don't have to look hard. From the BBC..

"Shehzad Tanweer, 22, Aldgate bomber

Shehzad Tanweer was born in Bradford but lived most of his life in the Beeston area of Leeds.

Neighbours described the sports science graduate as a "nice lad" who could "get on with anyone". Friends said he was very religious, but did not express an interest in politics.

In 2004 he travelled to the Pakistani city of Karachi along with Khan.

The two became known to the security services, but were on the periphery of other surveillance operations.

Tanweer detonated his bomb on the eastbound Circle line, killing seven others.

Shehzad Tanweer was born in Bradford but lived most of his life in the Beeston area of Leeds.

Neighbours described the sports science graduate as a "nice lad" who could "get on with anyone". Friends said he was very religious, but did not express an interest in politics.

The two became known to the security services, but were on the periphery of other surveillance operations.

That's all very interesting, but one thing I can say for certain is Tanweer wasn't responsible for the bombing of the west midlands mosque, the subject of the thread.

and that my friend is any of us, thats human beings NOT just muslims, was peter sutcliffe a "nice neighbour"?

i bet that ukrainian whos now in custody for bombings and murder was a nice fellow if you ask his friends and family

not that many criminals etc are actually so psychopathic you can tell before a crime is commited

for all we know BF could be a nice neighbour on the outside but inside he could be a seething mass of rising sexual tension, murder, mayhem with psychosociapathic tendencies

lol

---------- Post added 21-07-2013 at 12:12 ----------

looks like i just missed you, i lived on woodstock road at nether edge in about 89/90 for a short time, nice area, just round the corner from "pops" shop

just before i did time in pitsmoor, 3 times lol, also lived in darnall in my earliest years

for all we know BF could be a nice neighbour on the outside but inside he could be a seething mass of rising sexual tension, murder, mayhem with psychosociapathic tendencies

Bang to rights mel, you've all wondered what happened to TheDaddy-I kidnapped him from the tackle shop on Shiregreen and he's been living in a trunk in my cellar for the last 3 years, forced to wear a gimp mask and call me 'Mummy'.

looks like i just missed you, i lived on woodstock road at nether edge in about 89/90 for a short time, nice area, just round the corner from "pops" shop

We were literally round the corner on Joshua, they were very happy days.

BF by day the mild mannered janitor, by night.................HONG KONG FUEY

BF by day the mild mannered janitor, by night.................HONG KONG FUEY

..quicker than the human eye ;)

and i imagine most on here in this whole debate dont really live anywhere near many muslims anyway

but thats not the point, i base my arguement on ones i DO interact with in my daily life, whereas max has already admitted previously he bases his view of them from the extremist actions in faraway countries

why?

cos it solidifies his view that they ARE ALL evil

anyway, back to the op?

they have two ukrainian men in custody for another 7 days and ones also answering questions about an old mans murder

This is because the majority tend to create their own expanding enclaves, the majority tend not to integrate into UK society, probably because a fundamental part of their belief system is the creation of Muslim societies.

Dewsbury, Bradford and Tower Hamlets ... where Islamic extremists want to establish independent states with sharia law.