West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

id call all that off topic as the thread title and original post is about a white supremecist who killed a man and terrorised a community with bombs, are you really that stupid that you cant tell the difference between the subject of this thread and what you are contantly banging on about?

if you want to talk about islamic terrorists why dont you start a thread, or use one of the other 1 million and 1 thats already full of it?

if you want to talk about the "single" white supremicist and his campaign of hate youre welcome to

but tbh i think you want to derail the thread as you cant bring yourself to think anything but pride about what he did

How can talking about Muslims be off topic when the topic is about a men that attacked Muslims, there motivations for the attack must be relevant to the topic.

How can talking about Muslims be off topic when the topic is about a men that attacked Muslims, there motivations for the attack must be relevant to the topic.

yes the motivation was race hate, he hated none whites, its been posted numerous times

Sentencing, Mr Justice Sweeney told him: "You clearly hold extremist right-wing, white supremacist views and you were motivated to commit the offences by religious and racial hatred in the hope that you would ignite racial conflict and cause Muslims to leave the area where you were living

During interviews, Lapshyn told police he had murdered the grandfather of 22 because he hated "non-whites".

but if you know better than the police, judges and even the perpetrator :roll:

yes the motivation was race hate, he hated none whites, its been posted numerous times
And what about Muslim race hate where Muslims are told to kill infidels in a holy war.

Why don't you wake up? It is the 21st century yet these people talk and act as if it was still the middle ages.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 23:20 ----------

I'm not ashamed and trying to make out other religions are just as bad, I'm pointing out the hypocrasy of when it's a non Muslim terrorist there isn't much hoo ha about it from the usual suspects, you being one of them. :rolleyes:

What that man did was a minute fraction of what Muslims do in the name of Islam every single day.

When will people like you finally admit that while disgusting branches of Islam like Al Qaeda, Boko Aram, Taleban etc. carry out atrocities on a daily basis they will be described and called what they deserve.

What kind of scum shoot schoolgirls in the head for the heinous crime of getting an education this being just one example.

And what about Muslim race hate where Muslims are told to kill infidels in a holy war.

Why don't you wake up? It is the 21st century yet these people talk and act as if it was still the middle ages.

Go and learn the meaning of context, taking out of context quotes like you have just done shows what you are really about.

I haven't killed an infidel in all the 40 yrs I have been alive.

You remind me of a poster called Bassman62 :suspect:

Go and learn the meaning of context, taking out of context quotes like you have just done shows what you are really about.

I haven't killed an infidel in all the 40 yrs I have been alive.

You remind me of a poster called Bassman62 :suspect:

Then if I do and he posted like me then good for him.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 23:40 ----------

I haven't killed an infidel in all the 40 yrs I have been alive.:

But plenty of Muslims have.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 23:20 ----------

What that man did was a minute fraction of what Muslims do in the name of Islam every single day.

When will people like you finally admit that while disgusting branches of Islam like Al Qaeda, Boko Aram, Taleban etc. carry out atrocities on a daily basis they will be described and called what they deserve.

What kind of scum shoot schoolgirls in the head for the heinous crime of getting an education this being just one example.

you really dont get forums do you? somebody posts about a subject and you choose if you want to reply about that subject

you seem to not want to talk about the threads subject matter at all

but if you know better than the police, judges and even the perpetrator :roll:

Sentencing, Mr Justice Sweeney told him: "You clearly hold extremist right-wing, white supremacist views and you were motivated to commit the offences by religious and racial hatred in the hope that you would ignite racial conflict and cause Muslims to leave the area where you were living

So like I said, how can talking about Muslims be off topic when the men did what they did because they wanted to ignite racial conflict and cause Muslims to leave the area.

---------- Post added 29-10-2013 at 07:42 ----------

you really dont get forums do you? somebody posts about a subject and you choose if you want to reply about that subject

you seem to not want to talk about the threads subject matter at all

:hihi:

Pot calling the kettle black or what.