West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

If this starts to drift off into the usual anti muslim rants then it will be closed. Discuss the subject rationally or not at all .

Anti muslim rant...lol.

come on admit it you just wanted them to be english :hihi::hihi::hihi:

..and you'd wet your pants if they were Muslim ;)

afternoon bf i thought you would be here sooner :hihi::hihi::hihi:(like you would if they were english :suspect:)

Wouldnt be the first time muslims have tried to pull the wool over peoples eyes. :)

afternoon bf i thought you would be here sooner :hihi::hihi::hihi:(like you would if they were english :suspect:)

Makes no odds to me rg, but you can imagine how quickly they would have been caught if they had been Muslims :)

Wouldnt be the first time muslims have tried to pull the wool over peoples eyes. :)
bf and the rest of the doogooders wont see that :hihi::hihi:

Makes no odds to me rg, but you can imagine how quickly they would have been caught if they had been Muslims :)
what with our police :hihi::hihi::hihi: and them playing the race card :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Indeed, in fact they could well be Ukranian Muslims, that fact shouldnt be discounted..but villains are usually only successful in pulling the wool over the eyes of sheep..that's why Tommy Robinson's so good at it ;)

If they had been Muslim and something extraordinary had happened i.e it was an accident a la four lions I would have expected the story to fade into obscurity with no arrests.

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 12:35 ----------

Indeed, in fact they could well be Ukranian Muslims, that fact shouldnt be discounted..but villains are usually only successful in pulling the wool over the eyes of sheep..that's why Tommy Robinson's so good at it ;)

I see the EDL paranoia machine now swings into action whats up BF upset because it seems the EDL were ,gasp,shock ,innocent..doesnt fit some agendas that does it ?

what with our police :hihi::hihi::hihi: and them playing the race card :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Awww...well they seemed to do pretty well with Lee Rigby's murderers, not so well with Mohammed Saleem's

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10033881/Racist-fear-in-Birmingham-murder-of-Muslim-grandfather.html

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 12:44 ----------

If they had been Muslim and something extraordinary had happened i.e it was an accident a la four lions I would have expected the story to fade into obscurity with no arrests.

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 12:35 ----------

I see the EDL paranoia machine now swings into action whats up BF upset because it seems the EDL were ,gasp,shock ,innocent..doesnt fit some agendas that does it ?

Only playing the analogy game Glam, unlike you and your acolytes I don't believe Muslims are all evil or EDL members for that matter.

only if they put their balaclava on backwards

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 12:48 ----------

aaaaanyway, cutting through the usual anti muslim hysteria, anybody else heard anything else on the subject? any motive from the 2 in custody? indeed if theyve been freed?

Awww...well they seemed to do pretty well with Lee Rigby's murderers, not so well with Mohammed Saleem's

I know you feel the need to find racial prejudice in every incident but didn't Lee Rigby's killers get "caught in the act"? That sort of helps.