West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

i meant here, right now

theres not really an issue between muslims and east europeans in england, even during the heights of the chechen / russia thing

like i said at the moment it seems a bit frayed between muslim and anti muslim english people

i suppose theres two options to be considered

A: they could be extreme right fanatics like le maquis said

B: they couldve had beef in the ukraine with muslims, theyve come here apparently for a "summer" job and maybe found targets over here to carry on the "beef"?

You missed an option. They could be fellow Muslims.

Or they've been demonized as bogeymen and the gullible and the simple have (as they always do) fallen for it.

A bogeyman is an amorphous imaginary being used by adults to frighten children into compliant behavior. A fitting definition for God which the gullible and the simple minded follow and fear without question. :)

A bogeyman is an amorphous imaginary being used by adults to frighten children into compliant behavior. A fitting definition for God which the gullible and the simple minded follow and fear without question. :)

What an excellent post from a 'new' member.

Or they've been demonized as bogeymen and the gullible and the simple have (as they always do) fallen for it.

Yes they do get a bad press for simple high jinks like 9/11.

Was 9/11 ,7/7 ,the woolwich murder the Boston bombings etc etc nothing to do with Muslims then ? Is that what your claiming ?

Was 9/11 ,7/7 ,the woolwich murder the Boston bombings etc etc nothing to do with Muslims then ? Is that what your claiming ?

sigh

a "few" muslims, not ALL

as usual why should all be the devil cos of a few extremists?

should all pagans or norwegians be classed the same as Varg Vikernes?

no

and rightly so

If this starts to drift off into the usual anti muslim rants then it will be closed. Discuss the subject rationally or not at all .

Maybe if you had a walk down eastwood in Rotherham, which is now divided Muslim/Eastern Europeans,or anywhere else where they are mixing, you would understand why ,its like Beirut down there at the moment ,its ready to kick off anytime ,one group distrusts the other one and vice versa,you dont see these things unless you are prepared to enter their environment and certainly not by sitting behind a keyboard pretending to know what the crack is.

just been watching sky news and this story came up

http://news.sky.com/story/1117832/wolverhampton-mosque-explosive-device-found

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23372217

2 things struck me

1: they had arrested 2 Ukrainians in relation to bomb making, why Ukrainians??

2: the police have put all 3 mosque attacks in the area now into 1 single terrorist inquiry

Why not Ukrainians? All around the world there is ongoing violence between Muslims and someone else, be they Christian, Buddhists, Atheist, Sikhs, Hindus, or other Muslims, the war with Islam is global and one Ukrainian became a statistic of that war when the twin towers were destroyed.

just been watching sky news and this story came up

http://news.sky.com/story/1117832/wolverhampton-mosque-explosive-device-found

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23372217

2 things struck me

1: they had arrested 2 Ukrainians in relation to bomb making, why Ukrainians??

2: the police have put all 3 mosque attacks in the area now into 1 single terrorist inquiry

come on admit it you just wanted them to be english :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I must admit, I was a bit confused by the first news report I saw.

The Policeman being interviewed appeared to be saying: "It was a very small explosion. It happened last week. We didn't even know where it occurred until this week".

'Cereal Bomber?' - Would that be: Snap, Crackle and Pop?