West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

just been watching sky news and this story came up

http://news.sky.com/story/1117832/wolverhampton-mosque-explosive-device-found

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23372217

2 things struck me

1: they had arrested 2 Ukrainians in relation to bomb making, why Ukrainians??

2: the police have put all 3 mosque attacks in the area now into 1 single terrorist inquiry

2: the police have put all 3 mosque attacks in the area now into 1 single terrorist inquiry

Ukrainians made the bombs or made and used the bombs??

Why not Ukrainians anyway, they can do bad things if they want surely?

Ukrainians made the bombs or made and used the bombs??

Why not Ukrainians anyway, they can do bad things if they want surely?

no, the surprise was why?

until a guilty verdict, and a motive is revealed im not sure why if it was them theyd do it

obviously at the moment theres a large mistrust between muslim and non muslim english communities

but im not sure where ukrainians fit into the grand scheme of things.

i think theyve actually been arrested on suspicion of building and detonating the bombs, forgot the actual name of the charges

ah first link, thats the one

They continue to be held under the Terrorism Act on suspicion of being involved in the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism.

2 things struck me

They were looking for specific people caught on CCTV and these two are probably them. Far-right networks operate internationally. A Norwegian was arrested recently in France. I can't remember who put up a thread about it.

They were looking for specific people caught on CCTV and these two are probably them. Far-right networks operate internationally. A Norwegian was arrested recently in France. I can't remember who put up a thread about it.

thatd be me ;) lol

maybe they are far right i dunno till any motive comes out, IF it is indeed them

mr Grishnaks been let out by the way, the police dont have enough terror evidence to keep him

Could we be seeing the start of sectarian conflict spilling over from Syria?

no, the surprise was why?

until a guilty verdict, and a motive is revealed im not sure why if it was them theyd do it

obviously at the moment theres a large mistrust between muslim and non muslim english communities

but im not sure where ukrainians fit into the grand scheme of things.

i think theyve actually been arrested on suspicion of building and detonating the bombs, forgot the actual name of the charges

ah first link, thats the one

A long history of being attacked by Islamic forces.

Look up the Battle of Varna.

A long history of being attacked by Islamic forces.

Look up the Battle of Varna.

i meant here, right now

theres not really an issue between muslims and east europeans in england, even during the heights of the chechen / russia thing

like i said at the moment it seems a bit frayed between muslim and anti muslim english people

i suppose theres two options to be considered

A: they could be extreme right fanatics like le maquis said

B: they couldve had beef in the ukraine with muslims, theyve come here apparently for a "summer" job and maybe found targets over here to carry on the "beef"?

I think Muslims around the world have gone out of their way to get folks to hate them. I expect Ukrainians will be on the list somewhere. If you read the Kiev newspapers I'm sure you will find extremist attacks mentioned.

Edited by Vincero dOro

i meant here, right now

theres not really an issue between muslims and east europeans in england, even during the heights of the chechen / russia thing

like i said at the moment it seems a bit frayed between muslim and anti muslim english people

i suppose theres two options to be considered

A: they could be extreme right fanatics like le maquis said

B: they couldve had beef in the ukraine with muslims, theyve come here apparently for a "summer" job and maybe found targets over here to carry on the "beef"?

Anti Islamic sentiment is growing across the whole of Europe, its not just British problem.

If they got bombed wouldn`t that be Allah`s will anyway?

If that`s what Allah wants what are they moaning about?

I think Muslims around the world have gone out of their way to get folks to hate them.

Or they've been demonized as bogeymen and the gullible and the simple have (as they always do) fallen for it.

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.”

― Adolf Hitler