Lib Dem MP suspended because he dared criticise Israel

The real truth about Palestine.

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story1261.html

Fact all Arabs and Jews are Semites, who lived together in harmony in Palestine until 1945. Until the diaspora from all the four corners of the Earth descended on Palestine and robbed the land from the indigenous people.

You will see that the Arabs were being displaced prior to the pre organised second world war to enable the Jews to move in.

Thanks to the Jewish National Fund.

http://www.pij.org/details.php?id=410

I wonder what are Jews called who criticise the Zionists?

EXCELLENT ARTICLES Yohav Stern – Image and reality of the Isreali Jewish conflict, and Jack Kourney – Haaretz Correspondents, History Erased by Meron Rapaport, Jewish Historian and a Rhabbi Rosen….. and Isreali Foreign Minister Shlomo Ben Ami - Scars of War, Wounds of Peace. The Isreali-Arab Tragedy.

A different Jewish perspective……..That the Zionists are not listening to.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/05/14/731536/-The-Nakba-at-61-Soon-to-be-illegal-in-Israel

Open the links and learn.

Things might have been so different if the Ottoman Empire had stayed out of the war, but they joined the wrong side and lost, get over it.

The thread's about the aberrant behaviour of an elected MP. Nothing to say on post #1?

Actually I can.

The link in the OP says;

"However, the party's leadership decided to act after a new tweet saying: "Am I wrong or are am I right? At long last the Zionists are losing the battle - how long can the apartheid State of Israel last?""

The MP was clearly comparing apartheid in Israel to apartheid in South Africa.

QED.

In South Africa the white man invaded and took over the country enslaving the native population, whereas in Israel the Jews are just reclaiming there homeland.

There is no apartheid in Israel

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 10:56 ----------

It was a secret then. It isn't now. Not too difficult. :loopy:

So who was it who considered Israel a pariah state?

The thread's about the aberrant behaviour of an elected MP. Nothing to say on post #1?

Hello Jeffrey

If this was aimed at me?

I posted my information to show that he was not alone in his opinions. As was shown by eminent Jews themselves, who I believe it would be difficult to label Anti Semite...... A term imo guaranteed to shut down any argument or discussion.

Edited by -Call me Al-

As was shown by eminent Jews themselves, who I believe it would be difficult to label Anti Semite...... A term imo guaranteed to shut down any argument or discussion.

The term self-hating Jew has been used by Zionists against Jews who oppose Israel. I've met secular Israeli Jews now living in London who have been vilified in this way by Zionists. The term has been used in many other ways too and was coined well before the context I've just quoted.

So who was it who considered Israel a pariah state?

The 1975 arms treaty between the two apartheid states, Israel and South Africa, was due to the fact that there were arms embargoes against both states at the time.

The 1975 arms treaty between the two apartheid states, Israel and South Africa, was due to the fact that there were arms embargoes against both states at the time.

So The US stopped supplying Israel whilst the Soviets kept pouring arms into the Arab countries? In your dreams.

Edited by Peer Gynt

So The US stopped supplying Israel whilst the Soviets kept pouting arms into the Arab countries? In your dreams.

Pouting arms? No, mouths.

Pathetic from Clegg & Co (and 'the Lobby').

The Liberal Democrats have suspended one of their MPs, David Ward, for causing "considerable offence" by making controversial remarks about Israel.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/liberaldemocrats/10188329/Lib-Dems-suspend-David-Ward-as-MP-over-Israel-tweet.html

It could've been far worse, imagine if he'd insulted Islam, he'd have a fatwa on him!!!

there is no comparison, between liberal democratic Israel and apartheid South Africa at all. Everybody knows that, even Jimmy Carter who's rather silly and misinformed book's title was chosen by his publisher, not him. Even Jimmy Carter at his advanced age, knows that Israel is easily the most advanced democracy in the Middle East.