School holidays 2013

As people have done in previous years I thought I would start a thread so parents and carers of children in Sheffield could share knowledge of any 6 week holiday activities they may know of. Thanks for your help

So you have nothing to share with us?

What ages are your children?

Shoplifting at Meadowhall and Crystal Peaks seems to be a popular school holiday pastime amongst teenage girls.

To be honest I have things like picnics and a trip to rivelin valley planned. I will also be visiting cannon hall but just thought some fresh ideas would be welcone. My kids are 6 and 8. Thanks Mr bloom your thread is very helpful.

Make a grass slide, they cost nothing and provide hours of fun

We run a pony camp for children of all ages, It is in Doncaster, Barnby Dun or we also run pony parties where we will come to you. Pony camp involves party games, apple bobbing, pony care, pony rides. Lunch is provided as is all safety equipment. The ponies have all come from rescue centres and any profit goes towards their upkeep.

Please contact us here:- [email protected] if you would like more information.

Shoplifting at Meadowhall and Crystal Peaks seems to be a popular school holiday pastime amongst teenage girls.

And I'm sure all teenage girls are dishonest, just like bus drivers, taxi drivers, landlords etc etc.

there is a kids activity/sports group near me at North notts arena in worksop that does all sorts of activities with them!

Ecco dance & performing arts centre are doing a summer school for children through the six weeks.

Performing Arts Summer School 2013

It will be a full week of acting, singing and dancing and making lots of new friends.Learning Performance/audition/confidence skills and it's all about having lots of fun.

We will start off with a theme Monday morning and by Friday afternoon we will have a performance for family and friends (in our own theatre) showing this theme and all the skills we have learnt.

You don't have to have done any performing art before, all about having fun and taking part.

It will take place from 19th-23rd August 2013

Starts at 10am and Finish's at 3pm (early drop off time 9am)

Age 5-16 yrs

£50 for the full 5 days

For a registration form please contract us at [email protected]

Little tikes pony parties-

looking for something to do this summer with your little darlings? Why not book a little tikes pony party? Take all the stress out of birthday parties and let us do all the hard work. Or even if you just fancy a day off! All ages catered for, games and prizes provided. All safety equipment included and we'll give your child a party to remember. PM me if you would like a party with a twist! Great fun and stress free. Competitive prices!

£15 per child for 4 hours and £20 per child for 6 hours, We provide all safety equipment, staff are CRB checked and first aid trained. Price includes a picnic lunch and party games. We will teach your children about pony care as well as the opportunity to ride the ponies and participate in gymkhana games xx

**(prices depend on travel and are subject to change, Please get in touch for a personalised quote)**