Anyone lost a tortoiseshell cat?

As above - been hanging around for a while - female - friendly but very hungry. Found in the Rother Valley area. If it is yours - please get in touch with a description and more details. Fingers crossed we can reunite this little cat with its owners. My friend is taking it to the vets , hopefully tomorrow, to check for a microchip.

Hi I live in Woodhouse and my cat is missing http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1196421

Do you think it could be her ? http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/mariecurtis1970/media/235.jpg.html:help::help:

Hi - unfortunately not - this one is tortoiseshell. Hope you find your cat soon - she's beautiful. :-)

I thought as much when you said tortoiseshell but thought it was worth a try....people seem to have different takes on describing animals. Thanks anyway hopefully she's chipped and you find her owners x

That could be promising Tess. A year ago?? did you go look for her I take it? Is this a different one to Beau - I read back on your posts and could see that you sadly lost her in an RTA. :( Can u send me a pic of her and I will get my friend to see if it is the same one. Can u give me a bit more detail - colour of eyes? any distinguishing marks?wearing a collar?what colour? spayed?microchipped? etc. I've got my fingers crossed for you and her. :D

Edited by foxyflugel

I'm at work so can't provide a photo but I think there is a picture on the thread I linked you to.

We did everything, scoured the neighbourhood, put flyers through every door. Searched Rother Valley Park with no luck (although a neighbour is adament she saw her), and put loads of signs up around that area as well. We were distraught.

She has green eyes, a white chest, and a white line down her nose. IIRC all her socks were white as well. Slightly long fur too. Shes a really really beautiful cat. Oh - and she meows really quietly.

Unfortunately she isn't microchipped - she ran off before we could do it. She is spayed though. She doesn't have a collar - they had a disagreement!

I've looked at the pic on your link - is that definitely the right cat? as it has no white on its face. :huh:

I've looked at the pic on your link - is that definitely the right cat? as it has no white on its face. :huh:

She has a white stripe on her nose Foxy :confused:

She has a white stripe on her nose Foxy :confused:

So she does MB - this weather is frying my brain. :hihi:

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 12:52 ----------

Sadly, it's not your cat then Tess. Sorry. :( xx

So she does MB - this weather is frying my brain. :hihi:

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 12:52 ----------

Sadly, it's not your cat then Tess. Sorry. :( xx

:hihi: Yes mine is very crispy and curling around the edges now!

:hihi: Yes mine is very crispy and curling around the edges now!

:o:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: