Vigilantism - Man Murdered

I have just discovered this horrific story in the news.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5017742/Man-burned-to-death-Bristol.html

I believe this is the second murder this week. Where will it stop? It is quite frightening knowing there are people out there willing go to extreme lengths on what is often no more than a rumour.

As for those that committed this attack, I hope they never see freedom again.

---------- Post added 17-07-2013 at 10:00 ----------

No responses. I am surprised :suspect:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/a-modern-british-murder-vigilante-neighbours-face-jail-after-convictions-over-murder-of-disabled-man-bijan-ebrahimi-wrongly-accused-of-paedophilia-8909228.html

Latest news.

---------- Post added 29-10-2013 at 10:57 ----------

I have just discovered this horrific story in the news.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5017742/Man-burned-to-death-Bristol.html

[/color]No responses. I am surprised :suspect:

Maybe it's the 'wrong' kind of vigilante mob?

Very sad story and a terrible outcome for the man and his family.

Maybe stories like this will encourage people to keep their mouths shut instead of spreading uncorroborated rumours about people, there have been numerous such stories on this forum..usually involving 'Asian looking' men, a drab coloured car and 'frightened' children, it's usually fanciful thinking on the part of stupid adults that's to blame.

Such an awful thing to happen to this innocent man. His only crime, living on a council estate surrounded by muppets. Terrible story, it simply gave the dumb and stupid on this estate something to rally behind and occupy their tiny minds for a few hours. it's a class issue. Sadly, we allow idiots to have children. We have morons bringing up morons and until that stops, this kind of behaviour will continue.

Depraved. And the whole situation was inflamed by the Police, doing the exact opposite of what they should have done.

A really depressing and disheartening story.

BF is quite right in pointing out the link between the attention seeking fear mongers that we frequently get on this forum and the consequences of the fear and distrust that they spread.

Maybe stories like this will encourage people to keep their mouths shut instead of spreading uncorroborated rumours about people, there have been numerous such stories on this forum..usually involving 'Asian looking' men, a drab coloured car and 'frightened' children, it's usually fanciful thinking on the part of stupid adults that's to blame.

Why try to make a racial issue about it BF ,from the link nothing has been stated about his colour etc,this could have happened to anyone irrespective of race,religion or colour ,it seems that because he took the pictures the idiots wanted to cause trouble and the easiest way and one guaranteed to garner support was to label him a pedophile ,sadly this is a trend these days if someone wants to cause trouble for another .a sad day all round more so because after beating him up they set him on fire ,surely thats a sign of pure evil or mental issues very dangerous individuals who should not walk the streets for a very long time...if ever

That poor man. What a horrible way to go.

It seems all he tried to do was tackle a problem, now hes dead because some people are so vile and twisted they see a pervert around every corner. :(

---------- Post added 29-10-2013 at 11:58 ----------

Shame on you Boyfriday. SHAME ON YOU!!

This is NOT about race. Please dont use this sensitive thread to further your own agenda. Its distasteful and beneath you.!

The 'race' thing must be lost on me, I guess some people just see a 'race' story in every story though eh?!

IMBECILES! I was relating the 'facts' about previous instances of false claims such as these on this forum. What next, will you be telling me its nothing to do with drab coloured cars? Yes I already know

Mod Note

Cease and desist the personal attacks and comments and discuss the topic please.

this is one of the reasons why im unsure with the reporting on the Saville case. We have gone from allegations to now calling those making the claims as his victims. The media now seem to assume his guilt which I dont doubt but its not for the media to make such a judgement.

Its not just saville though, do people remember the murder of Joanna Yeates. Her landlord was almost hung drawn and quartered by the press and he was innocent.