Poundland on The Moor

Called in again this afternoon after work, just as hot :( Also, my favourite £land employee wasn't there, he wasn't there Tuesday either - hope he hasn't left :love:

Called in again this afternoon after work, just as hot :( Also, my favourite £land employee wasn't there, he wasn't there Tuesday either - hope he hasn't left :love:

What's he look like?

What's he look like?

Ok, he's tall, bit of a chunky monkey and has short grey-ish hair. I think maybe in his mid 40's. Does this make me a stalker? I don't care - he's a dish :love:

I think you and me should hook up Yellow Kitty, you've just described me!

My mate is from Kenya and he used to wort in one of the "sweatshops" that produces for primark, it is 61c most days and they did not have air con, he got laughed at when he asked the gaffer for a watertank on the shop floor.

61 degrees? Outside air temp?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Thats not really an acceptable excuse.

Its nice you are giving staff extra breaks and stuff but really you need to get the AC fixed.

Or just shut down the store and make the colleagues redundant due to costs involved in fixing the air con. :(

Or just shut down the store and make the colleagues redundant due to costs involved in fixing the air con. :(

:rolleyes:

Ok, he's tall, bit of a chunky monkey and has short grey-ish hair. I think maybe in his mid 40's. Does this make me a stalker? I don't care - he's a dish :love:

Sounds like my fella, and he works there :suspect:

Sounds like my fella, and he works there :suspect:

Fight!!!!! I'll get the jelly.

Fight!!!!! I'll get the jelly.

if you have a good look around you will find a pack of 3 fruit and jelly dole pots.......for a pound!

Iv just been in well in the door way because the heat just hits u I turned straight bk around an out the door an a few others did aswell

What's he look like?

Talking of your staff i've found them to be pleasant chatty people i allways a laugh with the girls on the tills.