Asda café must be the worst food going

any one been for food in the asda cafe parson cross must be the worst food i have ever come across dripping in grease cold awful staff just do not care and all who work in there all look so miserable must be the hot weather lesson learnt will keep out in future rant over:gag:

Must be inbred in asda shops because that one at handsworth is dyer!!!! Staff appalling too!! Try Morrissons, staff far more proffessional and they are customer friendly, the food is also very good.

I regularly use the cafe at asda Chaucer road and have got to know the staff. Quite frankly if I had to put up with what they do I doubt I would be a ray of sunshine.

The mess that some customers make and quite happily leave has to be seen to be believed. The manageress in particular works extremely hard and works long hours because she cares about the cafe.

As for the food it is standard asda fare and no worse and no better than any other supermarket cafe.

The answer is simple - if you don't like it then go elsewhere.

like i have said the food is well below standard like you say the manageress works hard if she put more effort in to the grub the place would not get a bad review but as for going back in no thanks will give it a miss and so will all my work mates why pay good money for over priced under cooked food to be served by a load of miserable over worked underpaid employees with not so much as a smile

It's a cafe in a supermarket in England for god's sake, of course it's going to be rubbish.Why not just buy yourself (from that supermarket) a wholemeal loaf, some cheshire cheese, go home, make 2 slices of toast, grill the cheese on it, a dab of pickle/chutney, make a nice cup of coffee and sit on your back garden for a much more enjoyable, delicious and less expensive experience?

Edited by beefface

It's a cafe in a supermarket in England for god's sake, of course it's going to be rubbish.Why not just buy yourself a wholemeal loaf, some cheshire cheese, go home, make 2 slices of toast, grill the cheese on it, a dab of pickle/chutney, make a nice cup of coffee and sit on your back garden for a much more enjoyable, delicious and less expensive experience?

Well said.

Asda cafe at Handsworth is atrocious . Food terrible staff unwashed and down right scruffy. Think heath and safety should take a look at this lot.

any one been for food in the asda cafe parson cross must be the worst food i have ever come across dripping in grease cold awful staff just do not care and all who work in there all look so miserable must be the hot weather lesson learnt will keep out in future rant over:gag:

Absolutely correct ... I called in the Asda at Cribbs Causeway just off the M5 in Bristol for a breakfast. As you say, the staff are disinterested and don't care, they just chuck all the breakfast items on top of each other then spoon beans over it all. The food is unappetising and cold and of poor quality, the cutlery dirty and empty milk jugs etc. Surely their senior managers must be aware of these issues, but why do they do nothing about it?

Asda cafe at Handsworth is atrocious . Food terrible staff unwashed and down right scruffy. Think heath and safety should take a look at this lot.

They already have looked at it many times. Scores on the Doors give it 5 stars.

I regularly use the cafe at asda Chaucer road and have got to know the staff. Quite frankly if I had to put up with what they do I doubt I would be a ray of sunshine.

The mess that some customers make and quite happily leave has to be seen to be believed. The manageress in particular works extremely hard and works long hours because she cares about the cafe.

As for the food it is standard asda fare and no worse and no better than any other supermarket cafe.

The answer is simple - if you don't like it then go elsewhere.

Well said, I was in on Monday and the selfish person in front wanted to pay for his coffee while the lady on the till was quite clearly painting her nails!

And the longest sentence without breath goes to..... ;)

Only ever eaten in Asda canteen once, unimpressive. But it's certainly not the worst place I've ever eaten, not even remotely close.

But if you're wanting great service and good food, then I'd suggest that a supermarket wouldn't be the place I'd expect it.

You know what to do for future reference though, eat elsewhere.