Twitter taking over

I think part of the problem is that FB and Twitter work perfectly on computer, tablet or phone. Vbulletin based forums are now looking rather old and dated.

That's true, it's really difficult to use a Vbulletin forum format on a smartphone.

It took me a long time to get into Twitter, however, I am now a total convert and much prefer it to forums. You can choose your audience and exchange with a much wider group of people tailored to your specific interests. If you get abuse from anyone, you just block them.

There are some fantastic bloggers, far better than many of the mainstream media's journos and I do think that alernative media is where the future lies. Twitter is also the best best for rolling news stories.

I love it and have made some brilliant and awesome contacts as a result, started writing for a campaign group and met up with some high profile tweeters who are active in my fields of interest.

I've got the Autoguide app for Android. That's for VBulletin based car forums and works OK, but it doesn't beat the computer experience.

That's true, it's really difficult to use a Vbulletin forum format on a smartphone.

It took me a long time to get into Twitter, however, I am now a total convert and much prefer it to forums. You can choose your audience and exchange with a much wider group of people tailored to your specific interests. If you get abuse from anyone, you just block them.

There are some fantastic bloggers, far better than many of the mainstream media's journos and I do think that alernative media is where the future lies. Twitter is also the best best for rolling news stories.

I love it and have made some brilliant and awesome contacts as a result, started writing for a campaign group and met up with some high profile tweeters who are active in my fields of interest.

That TS is garbage :)