Scrap men thieving

Anybody seen a light blue van with 3 men inside looking for scrap? They have today stolen a bike off my relatives garden. One of them is young lad with shaved blonde hair with tattoos on upper body. Other is a medium height older man with dark hair. They were in the Bradway area this morning 8-9

Dunno about that one, but there's a white transit pickup does the rounds in Nether Edge/Sharrow we reckon had mine n the wife's bikes away from our back gardens.

These are probably the same type of people who were stealing cabling from the railway until the government starting sending them to prison.

There shouldnt be anything that is classed as petty crime, petty crime is a cancer on our communities.

Edited by Clown Shoes

The van is a blue vauxhall movano maybe bit like a transit. Got pictures of them doing it as house has CCTV.

And you'll be giving this evidence to the police ?

We had stuff stolen last Monday by people in a blue transit van. My missus was at the police station last Friday reporting the matter. I am sure the police would be very interested in any CCTV footage. Please report this ASAP or it will carry on. I would like the stuff they stole back but I dont think I will see it again. The police station was Snig Hill, if you would like the officers full name, PM me and I will send it over.

Yes they will be passing it onto the police tomorrow when they come to look at CCTV. Yeah if you could send me the police officers name ill pass it on. Thanks

We had stuff stolen last Monday by people in a blue transit van. My missus was at the police station last Friday reporting the matter. I am sure the police would be very interested in any CCTV footage. Please report this ASAP or it will carry on. I would like the stuff they stole back but I dont think I will see it again. The police station was Snig Hill, if you would like the officers full name, PM me and I will send it over.

Might be useful if you pm'd him your crime number for this incident.

He literally just went up my road & past my house (very slowly) in Heeley.

Shoulda got his number plate.

Yeah that would of been good, the reg starts s326 if anyone sees it. Where bouts at heeley

Yeah that would of been good, the reg starts s326 if anyone sees it. Where bouts at heeley

Top of Heeley Bank Road