Beech wood worktop

Hi need less than a metre of beech wood worktop 40mm to finish off my kitchen. Does anyone out there know anywhere that will sell me a small piece as everywhere i try wants me to buy 3metres worth which would just be a waste. Many thanks

Hi need less than a metre of beech wood worktop 40mm to finish off my kitchen. Does anyone out there know anywhere that will sell me a small piece as everywhere i try wants me to buy 3metres worth which would just be a waste. Many thanks

yes we have some pieces of solid beach worktop left over from when we did our kitchen.

its from B&Q the solid stuff not laminate

Hi could we buy a small piece we need 600mm deep by 350mm wide how much would you want for a piece that size? Many thanks

Hi could we buy a small piece we need 600mm deep by 350mm wide how much would you want for a piece that size? Many thanks

hi we have a piece thats 600mm deep and 1000mm long. but there is a couple of marks (could be sanded if needed) on it after 450mm so you will be fine if you just need 350. the other half says £25 :)

let me know if you would like it we are in S6

Is it 40 mm thick and do you know anywhere we can have it cut to size? The price is fine. Thanks for your replies xx

Is it 40 mm thick and do you know anywhere we can have it cut to size? The price is fine. Thanks for your replies xx

not sure will have to measure it when i get home. will ask my fiance about getting it cut as well :)

Thankyou thats great if its 40mm weve got a deal and ill arrange pick up thanks again x

Thankyou thats great if its 40mm weve got a deal and ill arrange pick up thanks again x

yes its 40mm. dont where to get it cut though!! :)

Hi could we call To buy and pick up on monday lunchtime as were in your area then? X

Hi could we call To buy and pick up on monday lunchtime as were in your area then? X

sorry we both work full time so wont be in at lunch time on monday. i could see if i can get my mother in law to meet you at our house, what time would you be thinking?

Around 12pm would be great! X

Around 12pm would be great! X

there wont be anyone here tomorrow lunchtime. can you get one evening instead?