Big Brother Secret & Lies: 2013

If women find abuse as attractive then they deserve all they get :loopy:

Are you kidding? Have you been out with a modern woman recently? Shrinking violets they are not.

Well, I have been there and tried to be someone else, tried to be dangerous, but the only person I end up hurting is myself, so if I found someone nice who was not a total fruit loop then I will always be myself.

Well, I have been there and tried to be someone else, tried to be dangerous, but the only person I end up hurting is myself

WHY? What happened? And just like that, by accident you just became interesting, tell us more.

Hi Guys

Please keep to the matter of discussion. Any chats need to be moved off threads and into the chat room.

Thanks

She has been willy (cant use the right word on this forum) teasing him the whole show. If you have been watching you will know. He was in a 'sort of' relationship' she knew that. She is a devil woman who uses her 'assets' to get what she wants. He didnt deserve to get kicked out at all. They are as bad as eachother!!!! Its ridiculous! But perfect entertainment! HAZEL OUT!

She has been willy (cant use the right word on this forum) teasing him the whole show. If you have been watching you will know. He was in a 'sort of' relationship' she knew that. She is a devil woman who uses her 'assets' to get what she wants. He didnt deserve to get kicked out at all. They are as bad as eachother!!!! Its ridiculous! But perfect entertainment! HAZEL OUT!

I liked Daley at first but he seems to have turned into a foul-mouthed idiot. Thinks he's Mr.Big. Glad to see back of him. Unfortunately, hazel can't go this week, fingers crossed for next week

---------- Post added 15-07-2013 at 23:04 ----------

Having just watched the programme, I thought he was very aggressive, no doubt about that

Edited by chocki

He was bang out of order having just seen it, lot's of things wrong there to be fair, well done to channel 5 for making a stance to be fair.

I have said this is like big brother used to be the way channel 5 are making things happen.

But it's a dangerous tactic...

He was bang out of order having just seen it, lot's of things wrong there to be fair, well done to channel 5 for making a stance to be fair.

I have said this is like big brother used to be the way channel 5 are making things happen.

But it's a dangerous tactic...

I totally disagree.

I was kind of enjoying watching him ruin his life and that just made it a whole lot worse

Callum out though. Yeah?

Callum out though. Yeah?

That lad is a psychopath, like Robbie Williams on angel dust.