Big Brother Secret & Lies: 2013

Channel 5, Thursday 13th June 2013 is launch night live for Big Brother, except its not called Big Brother now, it's official title is Big Brother Secrets and Lies! It'll always be Big Brother to me :)

Can't wait for the new series to start. Emma Willis is hosting the main show now and I think she'll be brilliant. She's a true BB fan. Her place will be taken by Rylan Clark on the other show who is also a real fan of the programme.

Excited!! Before anyone says it I do need to get a life but I've already got one, a very happy one thank you :hihi:

Over to you

Yep it'll always be Big Brother to me, the sort of gutter trash that does not even deserve an advert on TV. I am proud to say that I have never ever even watched 20 seconds of this 12th rate puke, served up by TV stations.

Channel 5, Thursday 13th June 2013 is launch night live for Big Brother, except its not called Big Brother now, it's official title is Big Brother Secrets and Lies! It'll always be Big Brother to me :)

Can't wait for the new series to start. Emma Willis is hosting the main show now and I think she'll be brilliant. She's a true BB fan. Her place will be taken by Rylan Clark on the other show who is also a real fan of the programme.

Excited!! Before anyone says it I do need to get a life but I've already got one, a very happy one thank you :hihi:

Over to you

brilliant-I never need to hear him again and as long as all he gets involved with is big brother I never will:gag:

The first one was really quite interesting, they were for the most part left alone to get on with each other or not. Now its like watching drunk people at a party of idiots.

Yep it'll always be Big Brother to me, the sort of gutter trash that does not even deserve an advert on TV. I am proud to say that I have never ever even watched 20 seconds of this 12th rate puke, served up by TV stations.

Your in denial! I bet you watch it all the time and can't wait for the new series to start.:hihi:

Your in denial! I bet you watch it all the time and can't wait for the new series to start.:hihi:

Damn found out:hihi::hihi:seriously our TV has a built in crap detector and does not switch to such programmes, like this or I'm a Celebrity, The Voice, BGT no they are just too crass to endure.

But people like them and for some it's escapism, personally I don't indulge in them but then people might not like my choice of viewing.

Damn found out:hihi::hihi:seriously our TV has a built in crap detector and does not switch to such programmes, like this or I'm a Celebrity, The Voice, BGT no they are just too crass to endure.

But people like them and for some it's escapism, personally I don't indulge in them but then people might not like my choice of viewing.

I know what you mean but when you look in the tele book, all you see is reality shows, there's nowt , much else to watch, they have took over because it's all cheap tele, no Actors to pay, in years gone by we had films and serials like the Saint, Man in a suitcase, (and I don't a Ventriloquist Dummy), Danger Man, just think all they have to is get a group of strangers together and tell em to cook,(come dine) or put em in a big house give em loads of beer and watch em go mad, how cheap is that. Get Perry Mason, Ironside, and Starsky and Hutch back followed by the Lone Ranger and Four Feather Falls, they were the days.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You people make me laugh, you say you've never, ever watched it but you are quite happy to contribute to this thread. Can't help yourselves can ya

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 18:25 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 18:28 ----------

I know what you mean but when you look in the tele book, all you see is reality shows, there's nowt , much else to watch, they have took over because it's all cheap tele, no Actors to pay, in years gone by we had films and serials like the Saint, Man in a suitcase, (and I don't a Ventriloquist Dummy), Danger Man, just think all they have to is get a group of strangers together and tell em to cook,(come dine) or put em in a big house give em loads of beer and watch em go mad, how cheap is that. Get Perry Mason, Ironside, and Starsky and Hutch back followed by the Lone Ranger and Four Feather Falls, they were the days.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yep, I agree with all that, telly ain't like it use to be. But having said that, there are some fantastic nature programmes on. Love 'em

You people make me laugh, you say you've never, ever watched it but you are quite happy to contribute to this thread. Can't help yourselves can ya

Well there is me thinking this was a forum and I have a right to write on any thread, obviously not according to you. I suggest you just stick to watching your crap and leave the writing the the grown ups, who can do it when you're at school.

Oh and no I mean what I say never even watched any of it, or any reality show.

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 18:34 ----------

Oh yes some classic TV mentioned there, Tex Tucker was a hero, don't forget Champion the Wonder Horse, F Troop, Bewitched, Thunderbird's, Fireball XL 5, Stingray, Supercar, Torchy the Battery Boy, I could go on down memory lane. I often wished I could have worked down the jam butty mines, in Knotty Ash.

Edited by Bypassblade

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 18:25 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 18:28 ----------

Yep, I agree with all that, telly ain't like it use to be. But having said that, there are some fantastic nature programmes on. Love 'em

Oh yes must definitely agree, Spring watch ect and anything the Genius David Attenborough does is a must watch.

I am proud to say that I have never ever even watched 20 seconds of this 12th rate puke.

I've watched a few minutes of people sleeping.

The excitement was too much for me and, on medical advice, have to force myself to stick to more sedate forms of entertainment.

I've watched a few minutes of people sleeping.

The excitement was too much for me and, on medical advice, have to force myself to stick to more sedate forms of entertainment.

:hihi::hihi:

Well there is me thinking this was a forum and I have a right to write on any thread, obviously not according to you. I suggest you just stick to watching your crap and leave the writing the the grown ups, who can do it when you're at school.

Oh and no I mean what I say never even watched any of it, or any reality show.

---------- Post added 10-06-2013 at 18:34 ----------

Oh yes some classic TV mentioned there, Tex Tucker was a hero, don't forget Champion the Wonder Horse, F Troop, Bewitched, Thunderbird's, Fireball XL 5, Stingray, Supercar, Torchy the Battery Boy, I could go on down memory lane. I often wished I could have worked down the jam butty mines, in Knotty Ash.

All marvelous stuff you have just mentioned, Rising Damp, Steptoe, Porridge, I could go on for ever, sadly Reality TV is here to stay because it's cheaper plus there isn't the Talent around anymore to for fill the programes you and I have short listed.