Are you Allergic To Black People?

You can draw what other conclusions you like, however the fact remains she has only ever stated what she's personally noticed and thinks. Which is that folk have only ever walked out of her café when they have seen she is black, and not for any other reasons.

Having looked in the cafe before all this kicked off (and I also left most immediately too) I'd say the reason is nothing to do with the owner. It's her clientele that put me off - mostly rowdy, gobby and unpleasant. I never even saw her.

That's more like it :suspect:

Seems likely to me too.

Still, good luck to her. Shes seen a way to make her business boom and all shes had to do is play the race card. :)

You can draw what other conclusions you like, however the fact remains she has only ever stated what she's personally noticed and thinks. Which is that folk have only ever walked out of her café when they have seen she is black, and not for any other reasons.

No! She has noticed they walk out when they see her! It could be a number of reasons besides her colour

If a woman behind the counter was giving me daggers as I entered and assuming I was a racist, I'd probably leave too.

No! She has noticed they walk out when they see her! It could be a number of reasons besides her colour

Maybe there was no menu on the outside, or the interior was grotty. I've walked in and straight out of a few cafes and restaurants before.

No, get it right: an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a Caribbean themed cafe...

maybe its all a just a misunderstanding,like the roman that walked into a pub ,held up two fingers and said I'll have 5 pints please.

"People would come in, open the door, look at me and turn round and go outside."

It doesn't sound like she asked these people why they left... Maybe it's her prejudice showing here. She's making assumptions.

I've walked into cafes & walked out again without buying fairly often, nothing to do with the race of the owner, maybe I didn't like the menu, the prices, the queue, the general atmosphere of the place, the smell, the way the staff/owner stares at me, maybe I just wanted the toilet & couldn't see one. There are lots of random reasons people might walk in & straight out again of a cafe.

In the metro she said she had hired a white woman for a while as a test. I am not sure how statistically significant the results were though.

I've walked in and out of places for any number of reasons.

The last time was a cafe as it happens. The reason I walked was that the proprietor was yelling at a member of staff. He saw us. But this didn't stop him from F**ing and blinding and using crude language to her in front of my other half. I told him what I thought of him too.

He was Irish. But I didn't walk out because he was Irish, I walked out because he was a total idiot. I'm sure that the lady owner of the cafe doesn't behave that way, but there are all sorts of reasons why people about face. My example is an extreme one, but we've done it lots of other times for more subtle reasons.

I've walked in and out of places for any number of reasons.

The last time was a cafe as it happens. The reason I walked was that the proprietor was yelling at a member of staff. He saw us. But this didn't stop him from F**ing and blinding and using crude language to her in front of my other half. I told him what I thought of him too.

He was Irish. But I didn't walk out because he was Irish, I walked out because he was a total idiot. I'm sure that the lady owner of the cafe doesn't behave that way, but there are all sorts of reasons why people about face. My example is an extreme one, but we've done it lots of other times for more subtle reasons.

Exactly there are many reasons people walk out of places.

Anyway she has got the free publicity.

maybe they didnt see the no whities sign on the door?

In the metro she said she had hired a white woman for a while as a test. I am not sure how statistically significant the results were though.

Could it turn out negative :hihi::hihi: