Kilner Way .. under 13s lads destoying pets at home shop

i said the mother was over reacting now, ok they shouldnt have been showing off and if it was my lad he would be grounded for a month, but its done with now, the club has done the right thing and apologised thats it its done finished finito.

but no the mother now wants letters of apology, each boy to do 2500 lines and the little girls christmas presents to be bought by the club until she is 18 :o

it was an unfortunate incident thats now over.

The End

Why exaggerate, this is a serious issue. How does grounding a naughty child give any closure to the little girl who was scared? It's not about the naughty child, it's about ensuring the little girl is ok. So yes, all those boys apologising to the little girl is a fantastic idea, they will get to see who they scared and make her realise there is good in everyone, that people should be given a second chance and she doesn't have to feel scared in that shop again. Damn why am I not a parent, I'm awesome.

dont think you all realise .. what happened you was not there ... and to defend my self i shouted to get out of the shop as they was shouting at the cashier calling her fatand few other words ... the cashier was really scared ....dont forget there was not just one boy there was about 11

Why exaggerate, this is a serious issue. How does grounding a naughty child give any closure to the little girl who was scared? It's not about the naughty child, it's about ensuring the little girl is ok. So yes, all those boys apologising to the little girl is a fantastic idea, they will get to see who they scared and make her realise there is good in everyone, that people should be given a second chance and she doesn't have to feel scared in that shop again. Damn why am I not a parent, I'm awesome.

I'd love to live in the world that you do!!

are you a social worker by any chance? they talk drivel like that

Thankyou ... at least you understand...Arrr Sez I .....

dont think you all realise .. what happened you was not there ... and to defend my self i shouted to get out of the shop as they was shouting at the cashier calling her fatand few other words ... the cashier was really scared ....dont forget there was not just one boy there was about 11

wasnt so bad to warrant calling the police then?

i had sympathy at the start of the thread, however its done with now get over it and move on,

im sure your little girl will get over some lads shouting

I'd love to live in the world that you do!!

are you a social worker by any chance? they talk drivel like that

You have no empathy for a scared little 5 year old girl. I suggest you re-think your entire existence. When you've done that, come back and try again.

You have no empathy for a scared little 5 year old girl. I suggest you re-think your entire existence. When you've done that, come back and try again.

im sure she will see worse things in her life than a few pre pubescent boys showing off

thankyou again for sticking up for me ..... my daughter is a very shy girl and she is my world and comes first in everything i do ... and she was upset !!

Arrr Sez I

im sure she will see worse things in her life than a few pre pubescent boys showing off

By all accounts, she did, that's why she was scared. Take longer to think now Sheff, you're not trying.

As for any of the boys concerned reading this. YOU SCARED A LITTLE GIRL! In life, you can't get much lower than that. I suggest you all put your tiny brains together and come up with something to make the little girl know you are very sorry for scaring her!

i said the mother was over reacting now, ok they shouldnt have been showing off and if it was my lad he would be grounded for a month, but its done with now, the club has done the right thing and apologised thats it its done finished finito.

but no the mother now wants letters of apology, each boy to do 2500 lines and the little girls christmas presents to be bought by the club until she is 18 :o

it was an unfortunate incident thats now over.

The End

What if they do it again ?

THANKYOU ....x

I am gratefull for an apology .. I just feel sorry for my little girl who is 5 and had to see these boys act this way .. i had to explain to her that the boys are very naughty and that not all children act like that .. My daughter was upset by it all .... i think that we deserve an apology in writing from these boys .. Me and daughter was out looking at the rabbits in Pets at home ... and these boys spolit it all very disappointing that my 5 year old had to witness there bad behaviour and witness me shouting at them and then hearing the language coming out of there mouths ... i had to hide my little girl behind me ... Im very disgusted with there behaviour and hope that i get a written apology just so i can show my 5 year old that boys realise that this is wrong!!!! ........

Hello Cam,

I'm sorry that your daughter was distressed by what happened, in Pets at Home when you were looking at the rabbits; but as someone else has said, she will get over this and will forget the actual incident, but the imprint will remain that bad behaviour does not go unchallenged, and that is what is important, so well done for speaking up.....

I think you may be expecting too much if you want an apology from these louts, who won't have a clue, because in my experience it has most probably been supported and encouraged by their parents. I believe you can take solace from the fact that the Football Club have assured you that this will be dealt with by them, and feel proud of the fact that you had the guts to stand up to a mob of louts. I just hope that you were assertive and not aggressive, because this would stay with your lassie and have a very detrimental effect and set a president for her own behaviour in future.