Kilner Way .. under 13s lads destoying pets at home shop

The boys play for sheffield under 6's football team, my mom works at gala and has just messages me saying they have just been in there

That can't be right...6 year olds?

Sheffield 6's not under 6's haha!!

Sheffield 6's not under 6's haha!!

I was going to say! Then has anyone reported these little sh*ts? Now that it is known who they play for?

Hope so they need to be reported as soon as.

Edited by shannon1
Accidentally wrote twie

They have been in gala bingo last week and today they went in halfords and gala bingo again and also pets at home they are from Sheffield sixers sponsored by micheals construction they are very cheeky and rude to myself and colleagues last week we had to lock the doors so they couldn't enter the building what annoys me if I went a football match of theirs and kicked off I would get fined by the FA

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 16:12 ----------

We have reported them to there club secretary

I've just done a quick Google and the club isn't difficult to find, the chairperson actually posts on the forum. If the little darlings have been reported then it might be a good idea for the person reporting them to ask what the club are going to actually do. maybe the secretary or similar should be asked to be in the vicinity to try and identify which kids are involved

I've just done a quick Google and the club isn't difficult to find, the chairperson actually posts on the forum. If the little darlings have been reported then it might be a good idea for the person reporting them to ask what the club are going to actually do. maybe the secretary or similar should be asked to be in the vicinity to try and identify which kids are involved

Be sure to link them to this thread then!

You must be a real big man wanting to beat 11-12 year olds up. real tough man we have here.

If you see the wink at the end you'd have realised this was a tongue in cheek comment.I wouldn't dare touch them,if they're football players they'd probably go down like sacks of ****e anyway :hihi:

Reap what you sow unfortunately. All those namby-pampy's that go around making laws that restrict how a parent can discipline their kids.

A good hiding now and then keeps kids in line.

My dad managed to teach me and my sisters the difference between right and wrong, moral standards etc. without having to smack us, except for a slap on the palm of the hand if we really stepped out of line - certainly never a 'good hiding'. Nor did the threat of the police ever make me think "oh, maybe I won't do this/that". So why when modern parents are too lazy/incompetent to bring their children up properly do they have the right to fall back on excuses like 'namby-pamby governments won't let me smack my kid" or "the police are too soft"?

I mean it's just lazy excuses for lazy, absent parents isn't it?

If I'd have grown up getting smacked about by my dad everytime I did something wrong, or grew up believing the police were over zealous and would throw me in jail for looking at them funny, I doubt I'd have grown up a law-abiding, non-violent man...quite the opposite I imagine...

Edited by AndrewC

thankyou .. i will defo follow this one through ... they are very abbusive and destructive .. wat gives them the right to act in this way ... There mums must be very proud !!! NOT

If you see the wink at the end you'd have realised this was a tongue in cheek comment.I wouldn't dare touch them,if they're football players they'd probably go down like sacks of ****e anyway :hihi:

There is no room for humour on SF, and that goes ALL the way to the top :rolleyes:

does any one have contact details for sheffield 6s .. as i cant find any contact info