Huge plume of smoke!

I have just driven back from Huddersfield and could see the plume of smoke from the hills above Holmfirth.

According to Radio Sheffield its a plastic recycling centre on Foley St and police says smoke is toxic and keep doors and windows closed, just drove down Effingham Rd and its huge

I drove down folley street fire visible but not on tat street. Effingham Road is clsed so methinks it could be on Effingham Road

Video from earlier...

Hope everyone in Sheffield is OK! The smoke plume is clearly visible from Warsop, Mansfield. I can see the plume rising to my North and the band is widening so the sky to my North East is looking quite dark.

' Jokes ' removed. There are people out there putting their lives in danger fighting this fire so show a bit of respect and go and play elsewhere please.

well said they should have respect for fire fighters never know when you will need them