Sheffield double today

Bury 1-3 Sheffield United

Sheffield United U18 5 – 1 Notts County U18

Followed by a Blades double

Curtis Woodhouse and Kell Brook in the boxing :)

While a win is a win, they are only PSF's building fitness & confidence, so we need to get excited when we start to win a few league games.

While a win is a win, they are only PSF's building fitness & confidence, so we need to get excited when we start to win a few league games.

To true Pete but a win is a win it instils a winning mentality

Not fussed with woodhouse tbh, don't realy like the man ..

Well done kell brook future world champion .. well done to another Sheffield lad , Joe root on his first ash's win. ;)

Edited by owl.66

A win is a win no matter what.

Had we lost 3-1 that may have raised a few questions even though its a pre season game.

To true Pete but a win is a win it instils a winning mentality

In theory Paul yes, but I've known us have brilliant Pre Seasons', then when season starts for real been garbage. They are just a marker for fitness and judge players, not something to wets one's pants about :hihi:

In theory Paul yes, but I've known us have brilliant Pre Seasons', then when season starts for real been garbage. They are just a marker for fitness and judge players, not something to wets one's pants about :hihi:

While I agree100% Pete I know if they can kick us while we're down they will but you got to admit things are feeling a dam sight better than if we'd lost

I as well as every other Blade know we're not going to be beating Real Madrid nor Barcelona BUT and its a big but you have to remember it's a new manager and he's trying to get them playing a different formation (according to RS) I wasn't there so I have to take their word for it but anyway they have to get playing his way if they can't it should be the highway

Not fussed with woodhouse tbh, don't realy like the man ..

Well done kell brook future world champion .. well done to another Sheffield lad , Joe root on his first ash's win. ;)

watch it he'll come looking for yer:D

While I agree100% Pete I know if they can kick us while we're down they will but you got to admit things are feeling a dam sight better than if we'd lost

I as well as every other Blade know we're not going to be beating Real Madrid nor Barcelona BUT and its a big but you have to remember it's a new manager and he's trying to get them playing a different formation (according to RS) I wasn't there so I have to take their word for it but anyway they have to get playing his way if they can't it should be the highway

I know exactly where your coming from Paul, nice to see Weir getting off to a good start, better than defeats but the bread a butter 2 weeks Friday is all I'm concentrating on, ATM. I really am pretty confident of a good season if we can keep players fit, Porter to get 40 goals (just took meds):hihi::hihi:

We need a goalscorer or 2 proven, if we can get that we could be on our way, lets wait and see.