Lyle Taylor to the Mighty Blades.

Hardly inspiring. But no signing is going to be.

His previous record before Falkirk is hardly with talking about.

According to Wiki he left Real Madrid to join Wolves and scored 34 goals for them in his first season in the premier league. :mad:

According to Wiki he left Real Madrid to join Wolves and scored 34 goals for them in his first season in the premier league. :mad:

You've got to love Wiki.

We have a right signing :D

Hardly inspiring. But no signing is going to be.

His previous record before Falkirk is hardly with talking about.

I reckon Jordan Chapell's departure has allowed us to spend whatever wages he was on so I agree I ain't expecting anybody inspiring to sign .

According to his twitter account hes at the Lane having a medical.

Be a good signing for us if he passes the medical, lets just hope we don't ask if he can play on grass :hihi::hihi:

Another pub league striker who only scores in Scotland, good luck with that! :hihi::hihi:

Another pub league striker who only scores in Scotland, good luck with that! :hihi::hihi:

Time will tell Speedy, but perhaps he'll turn out better than a certain pub league player you own, with a bad haircut; who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

I think you'll find such as Kenny Dalglish & Alan Gilzean both started in Scotland, and they went on to be legends. In fact Dalglish became the 1st player to score 100 on both sides of the border, whereas Gilzean just failed scoring 93 at Spurs, and 169 at Dundee.

Signed, sealed, delivered. Official announcement later. :banana:

Time will tell Speedy, but perhaps he'll turn out better than a certain pub league player you own, with a bad haircut; who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

I think you'll find such as Kenny Dalglish & Alan Gilzean both started in Scotland, and they went on to be legends. In fact Dalglish became the 1st player to score 100 on both sides of the border, whereas Gilzean just failed scoring 93 at Spurs, and 169 at Dundee.

very true. maybe you have found one of the few decent Scottish players but just based on his past stats I wouldn't be getting too excited yet:) to be fair though even if he can just kick the ball you have signed a better striker than porter:hihi:

very true. maybe you have found one of the few decent Scottish players but just based on his past stats I wouldn't be getting too excited yet:) to be fair though even if he can just kick the ball you have signed a better striker than porter:hihi:

he aint scottish !!!!!

he aint scottish !!!!!

Oh never checked:) well there's abit more hope for the guy then:D

Think McCabe needs to buy a new fax machine before he buys another player....

Signed, sealed but held up by paperwork AGAIN