UPDATED Carboot Mega Thread 2013. Please Read First Post

Can any one tell me if there are any car boot sales to be held this saturday in the rotherham or sheffield area please . Thank you

Hello everyone.

Are there any Oldcotes carboot sale this month? Please let me know what dates and time. Many thanks!

I want to do a car boot this sunday and want your opinion as to which ones the best to stand at Paces at High Green or Tesco Infirmary Road

Thanks

---------- Post added 05-09-2013 at 19:01 ----------

Yes it is I saw it advertised but not sure how busy it gets

is tesco carboot on Sunday the 8th?

Yes. The sign was still up this afternoon when I came home from work.

yes Tesco carboot still on site is hardstanding so not affected if weather is bad today

---------- Post added 06-09-2013 at 08:46 ----------

I want to do a car boot this sunday and want your opinion as to which ones the best to stand at Paces at High Green or Tesco Infirmary Road

Thanks

---------- Post added 05-09-2013 at 19:01 ----------

Yes it is I saw it advertised but not sure how busy it gets

we have good days and some not quite so godd like the rest of them , at full we have 100 standing

Hello everyone.

Are there any Oldcotes carboot sale this month? Please let me know what dates and time. Many thanks!

Car boots at Oldcoates are every Sunday they are only closed the two Sundays between Christmas and New Year. They have also been having them on a Thursday morning but they normally finish at the end of September. Car boot on Sundays best to get there around 5.30 and on Thursdays it's arond 9.30.

Car boots at Oldcoates are every Sunday they are only closed the two Sundays between Christmas and New Year. They have also been having them on a Thursday morning but they normally finish at the end of September. Car boot on Sundays best to get there around 5.30 and on Thursdays it's arond 9.30.

Thanks Dudleydo :)

So you mean Sunday carboot sales at Oldcotes are on throughout the year except the two Sundays?

Thanks Dudleydo :)

So you mean Sunday carboot sales at Oldcotes are on throughout the year except the two Sundays?

Yes they are throughout the year.

Is the tesco one just turn up on the day and what time from?

thanks