UPDATED Carboot Mega Thread 2013. Please Read First Post

...just a heads up for a new car boot -ALL YEAR ROUND ! - just a 40 minute motorway drive from Sheffield city centre , M1 jnc32, M18 jnc5 , M180 jnc1 then follow signs . Open every Sat and Sun in covered drive in/out INDOOR flat concrete site. Down the side of the Trolleybus Museum , Sandtoft DN8 5SX

http://www.scunthorpetelegraph.co.uk/New-day-covered-car-boot-market-drawing-shoppers/story-20428030-detail/story.html#comments

Edited by bracken

New Carboot - 'Pedlars Corner Carboot'

Hi we have now decided to try out a new Carboot in the Sheffield Antiques Quarter.

Venue: Abbeydale Picture House Car Park Abbeydale Road S7 1FS

It will be the 1st Sunday of the month from April-Oct 11am-4pm

First Event: Sunday 6th April 11am-4pm

I'm sorry it is on a Sunday - as Bramall Lane is just too busy on Saturdays..

There will be space for 50 pitches with plenty of visitors parking on Abbeydale and Broadfield Road. Entrance Adults £1 Kids FREE.

Pitches are Cars £10 and Vans £12.50 :roll:

If you are interested in a pitch please fill out the form found here ... http://sheffieldantiquesquarter.co.uk/pedars-corner-carboot/

and check out our Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/PedlarsCornerCarboot?ref=hl

Only Secondhand - Nothing New...

Many thanks

---------- Post added 04-02-2014 at 23:27 ----------

Is this the Antiques Quarter who is thinking of setting up the Car Boot or a separate company please

Hi sorry just spotted this post. It is in the Antiques Quarter and will be run by he Monocle Magpie (A Social Enterprise) who also run the Vintage Markets in the Quarter.. :)

hi guys i know its early days but my grandma has moved from a 4 bed into a bungalow so weve had a big sort through and got loads of stuff to go just wondered when do the carboots start up please anyone?

hi guys i know its early days but my grandma has moved from a 4 bed into a bungalow so weve had a big sort through and got loads of stuff to go just wondered when do the carboots start up please anyone?

The one at Chesterfield football ground is open all year round.

Hi anyone know of any car boot sales going on in Sheffield? When and where they are held? Have been looking for a while now and not had much luck

As far as I know they don't start again until about Easter.

Hi anyone know of any car boot sales going on in Sheffield? When and where they are held? Have been looking for a while now and not had much luck

The Venue at Stocksbridge are having one on Saturday 15th February. The only one near to Sheffield is at Chesterfield football ground which is on hard standing and will be all year round. Takes about 15 minutes to get there and is usually quite big.

It is not a car boot at The Venue it is a table top sale.Never much there either and the catering is poor

Is the barnsley Sunday am car boot any good for getting rid of 2nd clothes? Is there many buyers

That attend?

Can any one please help, I am looking for table top sales and stuff like that to sell my stuff. What can I please look under to find them.

Thanks Rose.x

i cant find a start time for the one at chesterfield fc ? anyone know and do you have to book on? thankyou in advance

Hillsborough Arena has been granted a license for car boots on the

following dates:

June – 15th, 22nd, 29th

July – 13th, 27th

August – 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st

Cars £7, Vans £10 no cars before 7.30am

Please note this year each car boot will only have 100 spaces available, to ensure a pitch please book and pay in advance

We aim to allow sellers on site usually from around 7.15am, as soon as all our staff and volunteers are in place.

Please note when letting sellers in we will try and let the people waiting in the top car par park first but our priority is always going to be to keep the main road clear.

http://www.hillsborougharena.co.uk