UPDATED Carboot Mega Thread 2013. Please Read First Post

Hi

I was told at Bowshawe carboot that it was the last one last week :(

Cheers, Biggsy :)

do you have to book for the Tesco car boot tomorrow and what time do you get there to sell,can't get through on the number on web

I want to do a car boot this weekend but the weather for Sunday looks dire!

Can anyone advise whether Highmoor or Pleasley are worth doing on Saturday?

next Handsworth Carboot sale is the 12th of October now selling vendors pitches £5.00 for indoor or outdoor - 35 outdoor and 20 indoor available

set up from 7.30am and open to buyers from 8.30am to 12noon at s13 9bz behind st mary's church in handsworth

0114 2692537 for info or call in on monday to thursday 10am to 2pm or 6pm to 8pm to book a pitch

next carboot sale at Tesco Infirmary Road

22nd September 6am - 12.00am

cars £6.50

vans £8.00

all pitch proceeds go to charity

remember this site is hardstanding to muddy fields

NORTON OAKES CRICKET CLUB CAR BOOT

SUNDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER 2013

Takes place in the car park of the cricket club.

Open to sellers from 7.30am - £5 per vehicle

Free entry for buyers from 7.45am

No need for sellers to book. Free entry for buyers.

Does anyone have any information on th Chaucer carboot on the 28th?, times etc and if it is definitely still on

What time do i need to get to thorpe hesley cricke club for in order to get a spot? and how much is it?

just checked first page and seen the price for a stall; but first question still stands :)

What time do i need to get to thorpe hesley cricke club for in order to get a spot? and how much is it?

just checked first page and seen the price for a stall; but first question still stands :)

You really need to be there around 7 on the last carboot a trader was moaning she was the first in the queue the gates were closed but quiet a few cars were already set up she ended up half way round the field. How that works I don't know. Apparently they are not allowed to let anyone on field before 8 but they do. Hope you have a good morning selling.

Tesco carboot sale 22nd September pitches still available not necessary to book turn up on day from 6.00am