Doncaster Free Press reporter threatened by far-right

i think you missed the whole point of what i said in your obsession with the UAF, leave them out for a second

you said the EDL are innocent, marching round peoples neighbourhoods shouting abuse IS NOT innocent, whether its main roads or back passages (fnarr) its just not on..........and is NOT a way to show your love for the country

thats before the UAF get involved, once they do its 50/50 both want a ruck, both revel in trouble,both are as bad as each other

i support neither

Youre missing a huge point if the UAF didnt follow the EDL everywhere I doubt there would be any trouble on a EDL demo so what does that tell you about trouble causing ?

I seem to recall that if there is a perceived problem in what is happening in this country the british way is to demonstrate as part of a huge group indeed I think if you check up there will be one coming to your neighbourhood soon ,be it objecting to the bedroom tax,MP's pay rises or the local drug dealers inhabitation of council property, the number will vary the methods the same now that happens on a daily basis albeit it goes down better on a weekend...Its called freedom of speech and the right to demonstrate as part of that freedom ..the EDL are breaking no laws and if you check on arrest numbers they trail the UAF by a fair few.

As far as my "obsession" with the UAF, by their continued actions its impossible to bring the subject of the EDL up without the mention of the UAF.

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 12:04 ----------

i think you missed the whole point of what i said in your obsession with the UAF, leave them out for a second

you said the EDL are innocent, marching round peoples neighbourhoods shouting abuse IS NOT innocent, whether its main roads or back passages (fnarr) its just not on..........and is NOT a way to show your love for the country

thats before the UAF get involved, once they do its 50/50 both want a ruck, both revel in trouble,both are as bad as each other

i support neither

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 11:56 ----------

just noticed the EDL seem to be supported on redwatch too

redwatch is a neonazi, white suppremecist, combat 18 supporting site that publishes photos, home addresses, telephone numbers, work addresses etc of "reds" or people they dont like

for example

that was from the london reds section if you want to go have a look

notice the term comrade in the quote :suspect:

Never heard of that site before Ill have a butchers

Youre missing a huge point if the UAF didnt follow the EDL everywhere I doubt there would be any trouble on a EDL demo so what does that tell you about trouble causing ?
It tells us what Glamrocker's hypothesis is with regard to violence at EDL demos

I seem to recall that if there is a perceived problem in what is happening in this country the british way is to demonstrate as part of a huge group indeed I think if you check up there will be one coming to your neighbourhood soon ,be it objecting to the bedroom tax,MP's pay rises or the local drug dealers inhabitation of council property, the number will vary the methods the same now that happens on a daily basis albeit it goes down better on a weekend...Its called freedom of speech and the right to demonstrate as part of that freedom ..the EDL are breaking no laws and if you check on arrest numbers they trail the UAF by a fair few.

I'm afraid freedom of speech doesn't exist in this country and never has, whether you're an EDL/UAF supporter or Islam4UK follower, you are not allowed to say whatever you like without the prospect of breaking the law.

Flowers belonging to Lee?

They were his?

Did you miss the memo? All flowers that have got within 20 feet of the EDL since Woolwich should be read as heavily invested with the symbolic weight of grieving for a dead solider none of them knew. Even and especially the bouquets that they chose, with a cavalier disregard for his memory, the memory of all dead soldiers, ever, and the very notion of common decency itself, to hurl at a crowd of protestors.

If only they could have shown the same decorum and respect in Woolwich. They got pi**ed up and had a little ruck with the police in Lee Rigby's name that night.

]It tells us what Glamrocker's hypothesis is with regard to violence at EDL demos[/b]

I'm afraid freedom of speech doesn't exist in this country and never has, whether you're an EDL/UAF supporter or Islam4UK follower, you are not allowed to say whatever you like without the prospect of breaking the law.

Have there been any EDL demos where the UAF hasnt turned up ? if so I would be interested to know what/if any arrests were made for violence.

Are these peaceful men when the UAF aren't around Glamrocker?

;)

Have there been any EDL demos where the UAF hasnt turned up ? if so I would be interested to know what/if any arrests were made for violence.

Well perhaps you should establish that before making bold claims about the reasons for violence at their demonstrations.

Incidentally, you might find this clip interesting. It's film from 'the other side' of the memorial debacle, it's seems the police are encountering quite some hostility from the EDL supporters and flowers are clearly seen being thrown from that quarter..maybe they're just into Flower Power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXyxdY2PToM

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 13:15 ----------

come on lol theres a vast difference between say london journos and donny ones???

surely?

:suspect:

The former can read, write and conjugate a coherent sentence, the latter can't. :hihi:

...maybe they're just into Flower Power.

'Graded Grains Make Finer Flour':hihi:

'Graded Grains Make Finer Flour':hihi:

Never had you down as a Homepride Boy, Rupert ;)

When I was a lad, that was "Graded trainers make finer fliers" :hihi:

Well perhaps you should establish that before making bold claims about the reasons for violence at their demonstrations.

Incidentally, you might find this clip interesting. It's film from 'the other side' of the memorial debacle, it's seems the police are encountering quite some hostility from the EDL supporters and flowers are clearly seen being thrown from that quarter..maybe they're just into Flower Power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXyxdY2PToM

its just a whole load of geraniums