Doncaster Free Press reporter threatened by far-right

I asked a question. I never made that my position.

Move onto my next question. What do we do to flower rippers? Should they be punished?

They made a 'threat' to picket her at her place of work. It wasn't intended to do anything other than intimidate her and/or her employers.

No, they made a threat to picket Doncaster Free press, which are legal legal in the UK.

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 07:19 ----------

Do you really have to ask that question? In the aftermath of murder of Lee Rigby all manner of Muslim community leaders laid flowers at memorials up and down the country. The majority were in good faith, however some were very controversial islamists who had made very strong statements against British soldiers and indeed praised their killers. However even the tributes laid by them as incensere as we may believe them to be cannot be ripped up and cast around like confetti like the guilty party in this case did.

She (whoever she is) violated a British war memorial. If the ID is wrong then it's being very badly handled from the ID's suspects side given she's a journo with her paper and the NUJ on her side I'd expect a lot more convincing response by now to prove it was not her.

Totally agree, well said.

I was under the impression that the flowers in question had been thrown into the fountain by the EDL. They never made it anywhere near a war memorial.

He's not a member. They don't have membership.

He's an individual, the EDL is a group of people, he is part of the group of people, ergo he must be a member of that group, and he even describes himself as a member of that group of people.

So the racists and bigots must also be part of that group.

There are probably racists and bigots in all groups, even the church as its fair share of racists and bigots.

I do believe there are quite a few Sikhs who openly support the EDL and indeed are accepted by the EDL that fact alone tends to question the racial accusations thrown against the EDL. Could it be possible that shock gasp horror the EDL are not the outright racists that the media would like them to be and indeed do care about this country. People come on here on a daily basis running the EDL down and post links to demos which I carefully watch and Im sorry but whenever I follow a link and something kicks off in that link it seems invariably the trouble starts with the UAF initiating the trouble..IM on record on here calling both factions"same thugs different banner" thanks to the anti EDL posters with their links I now tend to side with the EDL as the innocent party in most of the meetings,talk about shooting yourselves in the foot eh.

I do believe there are quite a few Sikhs who openly support the EDL and indeed are accepted by the EDL that fact alone tends to question the racial accusations thrown against the EDL. Could it be possible that shock gasp horror the EDL are not the outright racists that the media would like them to be and indeed do care about this country. People come on here on a daily basis running the EDL down and post links to demos which I carefully watch and Im sorry but whenever I follow a link and something kicks off in that link it seems invariably the trouble starts with the UAF initiating the trouble..IM on record on here calling both factions"same thugs different banner" thanks to the anti EDL posters with their links I now tend to side with the EDL as the innocent party in most of the meetings,talk about shooting yourselves in the foot eh.

marching through innocent peoples neighbourhoods shouting provacative things to antagonise them is far from innocent :rolleyes:

marching through innocent peoples neighbourhoods shouting provacative things to antagonise them is far from innocent :rolleyes:

By neighbourhoods do you mean a main thoroughfare or down the back streets ?

How do you know who is innocent and who isn't the UAF seem to do their fare share of provocation simply by following the EDL where ever they go,you never see the UAF organize demos they just watch for where the EDL are going to be and turn up ,tell me Mel in that scenario ,who are the main culprits as regard provocation ?

By neighbourhoods do you mean a main thoroughfare or down the back streets ?

How do you know who is innocent and who isn't the UAF seem to do their fare share of provocation simply by following the EDL where ever they go,you never see the UAF organize demos they just watch for where the EDL are going to be and turn up ,tell me Mel in that scenario ,who are the main culprits as regard provocation ?

i think you missed the whole point of what i said in your obsession with the UAF, leave them out for a second

you said the EDL are innocent, marching round peoples neighbourhoods shouting abuse IS NOT innocent, whether its main roads or back passages (fnarr) its just not on..........and is NOT a way to show your love for the country

thats before the UAF get involved, once they do its 50/50 both want a ruck, both revel in trouble,both are as bad as each other

i support neither

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 11:56 ----------

just noticed the EDL seem to be supported on redwatch too

redwatch is a neonazi, white suppremecist, combat 18 supporting site that publishes photos, home addresses, telephone numbers, work addresses etc of "reds" or people they dont like

for example

Below is shown a youtube video of reds bragging about how a woman from the EDL was beaten by a gang of Muslims. Listen to the very start of the video, the guy holding the camera says "Err.. welcome to err.. Ben and Anthony's anti fascists something of the day"

They seemed to show great pleasure in describing how this defenceless comrade was treated by these Muslims. Well Redwatch has the pleasure of giving more information about these scumbags.

that was from the london reds section if you want to go have a look

notice the term comrade in the quote :suspect:

Edited by melthebell