Missing tabby cat - woodhouse area *NOW HOME*

Please keep an eye out for Tilly - missing in Woodhouse:

Thankyou for posting midgecat...Tilly is my cat and sadly she is still missing. She went AWOL the day we went on holiday and has been missing for 11 days now:( My neighbour was cat sitting and has done some ringing around while we have been away. Now we are are home I can be more proactive.....Maisie her sister is missing her they have always been together...They were two of many kittens born in a garden in tinsley some of you may remember from last year, I started off by helping Magsie and fostering for a short time but decided to keep them :)

I cant believe another one of my cats has gone missing and shes still quite young (1yr old) Alfie was missing for 9 months and we got him back so Im hopeful that the same will happen with Tilly.....:help:

They have only just started going out in the last couple of months and never went far from the garden, but i have noticed a couple of new Tom cats around recently and Im wondering if they have chased her away shes very timid.....Please will you share and spread the word:help:

Thankyou Marie xx

By the way Tilly is the one on the right of the picture

Edited by MC1970
link not working

Thankyou for posting midgecat...Tilly is my cat and sadly she is still missing. She went AWOL the day we went on holiday and has been missing for 11 days now:( My neighbour was cat sitting and has done some ringing around while we have been away. Now we are are home I can be more proactive.....Maisie her sister is missing her they have always been together...They were two of many kittens born in a garden in tinsley some of you may remember from last year, I started off by helping Magsie and fostering for a short time but decided to keep them :)

I cant believe another one of my cats has gone missing and shes still quite young (1yr old) Alfie was missing for 9 months and we got him back so Im hopeful that the same will happen with Tilly.....:help:

They have only just started going out in the last couple of months and never went far from the garden, but i have noticed a couple of new Tom cats around recently and Im wondering if they have chased her away shes very timid.....Please will you share and spread the word:help:

Thankyou Marie xx

By the way Tilly is the one on the right of the picture

Tilly is still missing :(

this is another photo of her http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/mariecurtis1970/media/235.jpg.html

:( was hoping for good news when i saw you'd posted. assume you've done all the usual things - posters, asking neighbours to check sheds etc

Yes, Ive printed some posters and put some in the local shops, going to hand deliver some in the area tomorrow......fingers crossed x

Come on home Tilly .....

Great news Tilly is home !! :D:D

A lady living nearby called after seeing posters that I had dotted around on lamposts in the area.....she is very thin and not happy to be grounded ! lol but hey ho get used to it Kitty :hihi:

oh that's such good news :) :) :) :)

do you know where she's been?

I have been keeping an eye out for her. So pleased that she is back home :)

oh that's such good news :) :) :) :)

do you know where she's been?

I would love to know.....a lady who lives next to Woodhouse cemetery called to say she had gone in her house yesterday and was starving hungry. I had put a poster up close to there and she recognised Tilly :D she is very thin so Im wondering if she had been living in the cemetery (about 1/2 mile away from us) and the thunder had scared her out ?? She certainly not been feeding regularly. Anyway she's glad to be home and were glad to have her back so alls well. She's not too happy about being grounded though ! Lol xx

Fantastic news, my 11mth old kitten has been missing for a week now, this news has given me hope if finding him

Fantastic news, my 11mth old kitten has been missing for a week now, this news has given me hope if finding him

Never lose hope my other cat went missing for nine months before being returned to us :) x