Origin DNS Issues

Jesus it aint a football team, one side is better than the other.

But if one team aint performing as they should then they should at least be able to take criticism.

No one has mentioned football except you The only one at fault is you by your total inability to comprehend that you 'may' be wrong

When you first mentioned DNS and drop outs on BT you were advised to contact BT did you?

NO

When you first mentioned problems with Origin surprisingly the same as with BT you were advised to contact Origin by one of their employee's (Origin Pete) did you?

NO

All you want to do is bitch and moan about how it's other peoples fault YOU won't get off YOUR backside and perhaps sort out YOUR problem

Perhaps Origin should cancel YOUR connection due to unreasonable actions

No one has mentioned football except you The only one at fault is you by your total inability to comprehend that you 'may' be wrong

When you first mentioned DNS and drop outs on BT you were advised to contact BT did you?

NO

When you first mentioned problems with Origin surprisingly the same as with BT you were advised to contact Origin by one of their employee's (Origin Pete) did you?

NO

All you want to do is bitch and moan about how it's other peoples fault YOU won't get off YOUR backside and perhaps sort out YOUR problem

Perhaps Origin should cancel YOUR connection due to unreasonable actions

Hang on, are you with me 24/7, I think not so how do you know what I have or have not discussed with people.

Hang on, are you with me 24/7, I think not so how do you know what I have or have not discussed with people.

Don't need to be you're on here 24/7 posting the usual garbage funny isn't it after all the posts saying contact Origin you've suddenly contacted them Please enlighten us all (as were waiting with baited breath) what they said

@BEDROCK - I remember you having exactly the same disconnects at the same time on BT. You ignored everything I and others had said, you've cried wolf too many times that users are just going to ignore you.

I suggest you go to library and get some idiot guides on networking and you might learn something.

With everyone's reactions on here, you would think I killed all your families :loopy:

With everyone's reactions on here, you would think I killed all your families :loopy:

People are just fed up with your trolling of a forum we all like and like it enough to willingly help people out who make a offer to listen and take action on what is said

Perhaps you may find it more enjoyable on your usual "I'm Bored" section :loopy:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1190642

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1136555

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1136556

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1193517

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1188326

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1157681

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1159779

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1164263

Seeing all that, I would conclude that you are the troll not me, you may even be the other troll on Owls Talk as well as he is obsessed with me as well. Why not crawl under your rocks in future :loopy:

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 22:34 ----------

Oh and this is a public forum aint it, not a clicky social club with enemies as the outsiders.

Might be worth getting your phone line checked as internet problems aren't always a fault with the internet provider.

We used to have a talk talk phone line with Tesco internet. We struggled along with a poor internet connection for about four years, and I mean proper bad, dropping off all the time, really slow speeds, unusable at peak times sometimes, and having contacted talk talk and Tesco on numerous occasions , we were told that there was no fault with either of the set ups.

At that time we were in a slow speed area anyway, so I just excepted that that was how it was, although I was always suspicious of a lot of crackling and interference on our phone line, I was told by talk talk that there was nothing wrong.

Having had enough, eventually we decided to switch to BT phone and broadband in 2009, still having the same type of problems I contacted BT and an engineer found the fault straight away, and fixed it free of charge. It was a faulty cable from the box on the front of the house to the main socket.

Although we still had a pretty slow internet speed at that time, it was 100% better. There might not be a fault with your phone line, but it might be worth getting it checked.

Might be worth getting your phone line checked as internet problems aren't always a fault with the internet provider.

We used to have a talk talk phone line with Tesco internet. We struggled along with a poor internet connection for about four years, and I mean proper bad, dropping off all the time, really slow speeds, unusable at peak times sometimes, and having contacted talk talk and Tesco on numerous occasions , we were told that there was no fault with either of the set ups.

At that time we were in a slow speed area anyway, so I just excepted that that was how it was, although I was always suspicious of a lot of crackling and interference on our phone line, I was told by talk talk that there was nothing wrong.

Having had enough, eventually we decided to switch to BT phone and broadband in 2009, still having the same type of problems I contacted BT and an engineer found the fault straight away, and fixed it free of charge. It was a faulty cable from the box on the front of the house to the main socket.

Although we still had a pretty slow internet speed at that time, it was 100% better. There might not be a fault with your phone line, but it might be worth getting it checked.

You're just wasting your time telling him that, as he's been told that numerous times, but won't listen to any advice given

You're just wasting your time telling him that, as he's been told that numerous times, but won't listen to any advice given

Clearly, you must know me better than myself then :loopy:

Seeing all that, I would conclude that you are the troll not me, you may even be the other troll on Owls Talk as well as he is obsessed with me as well. Why not crawl under your rocks in future :loopy:

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 22:34 ----------

Oh and this is a public forum aint it, not a clicky social club with enemies as the outsiders.

You don't have to be a troll just to make a quick search

Never been on fowltalk or Blades talk but perhaps he is a user on here

If people think they are 'enemies' they should look at themselves as to why people see them like that

I can't get under 'my rocks'?? as you are there first installed in your own niche:loopy::loopy:

Get thisen int footy section Paul, see who Blades are after. ;)

Edit : Just noticed you already have. :D